Studies describing the application of the climate-smart approach to natural resources and agriculture management systems.The most relevant resources in this collection are highlighted in bold:
- PDF Climate-smart forestry
- Website Climate-smart forestry
- Website Climate-smart livestock production
- Website Climate-smart soil and land management
- PDF Compendium on climate-smart irrigation: Concepts, evidence and options for a climate-smart approach to improving the performance of irrigated ...
- PDF Solar-powered irrigation systems: A clean-energy, low-emission option for irrigation development and modernization
- PDF Supplemental irrigation: A promising climate-smart practice for dryland agriculture
- PDF Supporting agricultural extension towards climate-smart agriculture: An overview of existing tools
A wide variety of guidelines and learning modules providing information on how to formulate and implement National Adaptation Plans and to integrate them with current policy frameworks.The most relevant resources in this collection are highlighted in bold:
- PDF Addressing fisheries and aquaculture in National Adaptation Plans. (Supplement to the UNFCCC NAP Technical Guidelines).
- PDF Addressing forestry and agroforestry in National Adaptation Plans (supplementary guidelines)
- Website CDKN planning for NDC implementation: Adaptation module
- PDF Initial guidelines for the formulation of national adaptation plans by least developed countries
- PDF National Adaptation Plan process: Water supplement to the technical guidelines
- PDF National Adaptation Plans (NAPs): Technical guidelines for the NAP process
- Website National Adaptation Plans: Supplementary materials and technical guidelines
- PDF Recommendations for aligning National Adaptation Plan (NAP) processes with development and budget planning. Supplementary material to the NAP ...
- Website Stocktaking for National Adaptation Planning (SNAP): Assessing capacity for implementing NDCs
This resource collection contains methodologies and guidelines related to policymaking for tackling climate change in the forestry sector.The most relevant resources in this collection are highlighted in bold:
A range of materials to enhance gender equality in the context of adaptation to climate change impacts on agriculture and related national adaptation plans.The most relevant resources in this collection are highlighted in bold:
- Video Addressing gender and climate change adaptation in Viet Nam’s agriculture sectors
- PDF Best practices and available tools for the use of indigenous and traditional knowledge and practices for adaptation, and application of ...
- Website Gender adaptation and disaster risk reduction – Policy brief
- Website Gender and adaptation planning in the agricultural sectors: The case of Uganda
- PDF Gender mainstreaming and climate resilience in Zambia's cashew sector: Insights for adaptation planners
- PDF Gender and climate change research in agriculture and food security for rural development
- PDF Making the case for gender-responsive adaptation planning in Uruguay: The importance of sex-disaggregated data
- PDF Promoting gender-responsive adaptation in the agriculture sectors: Entry points within national adaptation plans
These guidelines and methodologies help with the implementation of climate-smart agriculture.The most relevant resources in this collection are highlighted in bold:
- PDF Climate-smart agriculture and the Sustainable Development Goals: Mapping interlinkages, synergies and trade-offs and guidelines for integrated ...
- Website Climate-smart agriculture global research agenda: scientific basis for action
- PDF Climate-smart agriculture sourcebook
- Website CSA Programming and Indicator Tool
- PDF How do we actually change the business as usual management of agricultural systems? A methodology for building Climate-Smart Agriculture
- Website Climate-smart agriculture
- PDF Synergies and trade-offs in climate-smart agriculture: An approach to systematic assessment
- Website The climate-smart agriculture implementer
Guidelines, resources and tools for adaptation monitoring and evaluation in agriculture.The most relevant resources in this collection are highlighted in bold: