A wide variety of studies, tools and case studies to explain and facilitate the integration of agriculture in National Adaptation PlansThe most relevant resources in this collection are highlighted in bold:
- PDF Addressing agriculture, forestry and fisheries in national adaptation plans (supplementary guidelines)
- PDF Addressing sustainable crop production priorities in National Adaptation Plans
- PDF Assessing agroforestry practices and soil and water conservation for climate change adaptation in Kenya: A cost-benefit analysis
- PDF Review of key national and regional policies and incentives to support adaptation and adaptive capacity in the agricultural sector
- PDF Integrating agriculture in National Adaptation Plans: Safeguarding livelihoods and promoting resilience through NAPs
- Website Integrating climate change adaptation into national agricultural strategy for smallholder agriculture. The case of Tadla-Azilal region, Morocco
- PDF Promoting synergies in addressing biodiversity and climate change adaptation issues: linking National Adaptation Plans and national biodiversity ...
- PDF Tool for integrating ecosystems into climate change adaptation planning: Linking biodiversity and ecosystems into the National Adaptation Planning ...
A wide variety of learning materials for technical audiences including concepts, policies, practices, and techniques for climate change adaptation in the agriculture sector.The most relevant resources in this collection are highlighted in bold:
A wide variety of learning materials, guidelines, methodologies and studies on gender in the context of climate change adaptation.The most relevant resources in this collection are highlighted in bold:
- PDF Gender in adaptation planning for the agriculture sectors: Guide for trainers
- PDF Leaving no one behind. The African regional outlook on gender and agrifood systems
- PDF Tackling climate change through rural women’s empowerment