A range of materials on different components of the environment in changing ecosystems.The most relevant resources in this collection are highlighted in bold:
- Website CCAFS – CGIAR Research Program on Climate Change, Agriculture and Food Security
- Website Farming first
- Website Food security and nutrition network
- PDF Forests, rangelands and climate change in southern Africa
- PDF Hand in hand with nature – Nature-based Solutions for transformative agriculture: A revision of Nature-based Solutions for the Europe and Central ...
- PDF Integrating climate change adaptation and mitigation into the watershed management approach in Eastern Africa: Discussion paper and good practices ...
- PDF Nature-based solutions for agricultural water management and food security
- PDF Wildlife in a changing climate
These resources provide a basic understanding of vulnerability as well as frameworks for assessing climate change vulnerability in different sectors.The most relevant resources in this collection are highlighted in bold:
- PDF A framework for climate change vulnerability assessments
- PDF Assessing climate change vulnerability in fisheries and aquaculture
- PDF The assessment of climate change-related vulnerability in the agricultural sector: Reviewing conceptual frameworks