A wide variety of materials on concepts, guidelines, policies, practices and approaches related to climate-smart agriculture.The most relevant resources in this collection are highlighted in bold:
- Website Economics and policy innovations for Climate-Smart Agriculture programme (EPIC) policy briefs
- PDF Enabling advisory services for climate-smart agriculture (CSA): Key elements to foster farmers' adoption of CSA practices
- PDF Improving climate risk transfer and management for climate-smart agriculture: A review of existing examples of successful index-based insurance ...
- PDF Climate-smart agriculture in action: from concepts to investments
- PDF Climate-smart agriculture: Building resilience to climate change
- Website Climate-smart landscapes: opportunities and challenges for integrating adaptation and mitigation in tropical agriculture
- PDF Collaboration on climate-smart agriculture: Agriculture and climate change challenges and opportunities at the global and local level
- Website Economics and Policy Innovations for Climate-Smart Agriculture (EPIC) working papers
- Website Global Alliance on Climate-Smart Agriculture
- Website Introduction to climate-smart agriculture
- PDF Law and governance in support of climate-smart agriculture and international climate change goals
- PDF Managing climate risk using climate-smart agriculture
- Video Scaling up Investments for Climate Smart Agriculture projects in food systems
- Website The North America Climate Smart Agriculture Alliance
A range of materials to enhance gender equality in the context of adaptation to climate change impacts on agriculture and related national adaptation plans.The most relevant resources in this collection are highlighted in bold:
- Video Addressing gender and climate change adaptation in Viet Nam’s agriculture sectors
- Website Gender adaptation and disaster risk reduction – Policy brief
- Website Gender and adaptation planning in the agricultural sectors: The case of Uganda
- PDF Gender mainstreaming and climate resilience in Zambia's cashew sector: Insights for adaptation planners
- PDF Making the case for gender-responsive adaptation planning in Uruguay: The importance of sex-disaggregated data
- PDF Best practices and available tools for the use of indigenous and traditional knowledge and practices for adaptation, and application of ...
- PDF Gender and climate change research in agriculture and food security for rural development
- PDF Promoting gender-responsive adaptation in the agriculture sectors: Entry points within national adaptation plans
A range of studies and analyses presenting work and strategies for disaster risk management for the agriculture sector and food and nutrition security.The most relevant resources in this collection are highlighted in bold:
- PDF Comprehensive analysis of disaster risk reduction and management system for agriculture in Bosnia and Herzegovina
- PDF Comprehensive analysis of the disaster risk reduction and management system for agriculture in Albania
- PDF Comprehensive analysis of the disaster risk reduction and management system for agriculture in Montenegro
- PDF Comprehensive analysis of the disaster risk reduction and management system for agriculture in Serbia
- PDF Comprehensive analysis of the disaster risk reduction and management system for the agriculture sector – North Macedonia
- Website Controlling floods and droughts through underground storage: from concept to pilot implementation in the Ganges River Basin.
- PDF Disaster Risk Reduction and agriculture sector interrelated planning processes: Lessons learnt
- PDF Disaster risk reduction and climate change adaptation in the Pacific. An institutional and policy analysis
- PDF Plan of Action for Disaster Risk Reduction in Agriculture 2014–2018, Cambodia
- PDF Regional strategy for disaster risk management in the agriculture sector and food and nutrition security in Latin America and the Caribbean (2018 ...
- PDF Supporting water and soil rehabilitation for improved climate resilience in the Islamic Republic of Iran. To enhance the resilience of rural ...
- PDF Characterization of agricultural drought-prone areas on a global scale
- PDF Disaster risk reduction: Strengthening livelihood resilience
- PDF Metodología para el monitoreo y evaluación de buenas prácticas en agricultura para la adaptación al cambio climático y la gestión integral del ...
A wide variety of learning materials and studies for technical audiences including concepts, practices and techniques for food security, systems and production in the context of climate change in food and agriculture.The most relevant resources in this collection are highlighted in bold:
- PDF Africa: regional overview of food security and nutrition
- PDF Food systems transformation: Developing sustainable, eco-friendly, climate-smart food production along value chains in Africa
- PDF Info Note 2. The State of Food and Agriculture 2016; Climate change, agriculture and food security improved farming practices reduce impacts of ...
- PDF Info Note 3. The State of Food and Agriculture 2016. Climate change, agriculture and food security the way forward: policies and financing for ...
- PDF Actions to transform food systems under climate change
- PDF Climate change: Unpacking the burden on food safety
- PDF Ensuring access to safe and nutritious food for all through transformation of food systems
- PDF Measuring progress towards sustainable agriculture
- PDF Priorities related to food value chains and the agri-food sector in the nationally determined contributions (NDCs)
- PDF Pulses and climate change. Revised edition
- PDF Report on the high-level regional dialogue on the mainstreaming of biodiversity in the agricultural, forestry and fisheries sectors
- PDF The State of Food Security and Nutrition in the World 2017: Building Resilience for Peace and Food Security
- PDF The State of Food Security and Nutrition in the World – 2018
- PDF The State of Food and Agriculture (SOFA) 2016 : Climate change, agriculture and food security
- PDF The State of Food and Agriculture 2016 Info Note 1: Climate change, agriculture and food security climate change: what does it mean for ...
- PDF The future of food and agriculture – Trends and challenges
- PDF The state of food and agriculture: Adaptation
A wide variety of materials on how forests can play a role in tackling climate change.The most relevant resources in this collection are highlighted in bold:
- PDF Forest and farm producers – climate-change sentinels
- PDF Forests and climate change
- PDF Forests, rangelands and climate change in southern Africa
- PDF Building climate-resilient dryland forests and agrosilvopastoral production systems
- PDF Forests and climate change
- PDF Forests and climate change
- PDF Global guidelines for the restoration of degraded forests and landscapes in drylands
- PDF The national forest monitoring system as part of the National Strategy on Climate Change and Vegetation Resources in Chile: Applying ...
- Website UN-REDD Programme
Resources regarding the importance of including human rights.The most relevant resources in this collection are highlighted in bold:
This resource collection contains methodologies and guidelines related to policymaking for tackling climate change in the forestry sector.The most relevant resources in this collection are highlighted in bold:
The agriculture sector contributes to global greenhouse gas emissions but can also contribute to global mitigation efforts. Studies to inform policy are presented in this collection.The most relevant resources in this collection are highlighted in bold:
- PDF Achieving transformational change in land use and climate change
- PDF Low carbon rural communities: Enhancing resilience and mitigating climate change for rural development: one experience in Honduras
- Website AgLED Resource Platform
- PDF Comunidades rurales bajas en carbono: Aumentando la resiliencia y mitigando el cambio climático para el desarrollo rural: una experiencia en Honduras
- Website Enhancing climate change mitigation through agriculture
- Website Policy strategies and challenges for climate change mitigation in the Agriculture, Forestry and other Land Use (AFOLU) sector
A range of case studies, frameworks, and methodologies for implementing best practices for community-based adaptation to climate changeThe most relevant resources in this collection are highlighted in bold:
- PDF Climate change impact on crop production in Sri Lanka
- PDF Final evaluation of the project "Strengthening resilience to climate change through integrated agricultural and pastoral management in the ...
- Website Community-based adaptation exchange (CBA-X)
A range of examples and practices on how to integrate climate change concerns to fisheries and aquaculture.The most relevant resources in this collection are highlighted in bold:
- PDF Assessment of the integration of fisheries and aquaculture in policy development framework and application in Africa
- PDF Building adaptive capacity to climate change: Policies to sustain livelihoods and fisheries
- PDF Climate change adaptation in fisheries and aquaculture: Compilation of initial examples
- PDF Climate change implications for fisheries of the Benguela Current Region. Making the best of change
- PDF Protocol on climate change adaptation and disaster risk management in fisheries and aquaculture in the Caribbean
- PDF Report of the workshop on development of aquaculture insurance system for small-scale farmers
- PDF Social protection and sustainable natural resource management: Initial findings and good practices from small-scale fisheries