A wide variety of studies, tools and case studies to explain and facilitate the integration of agriculture in National Adaptation PlansThe most relevant resources in this collection are highlighted in bold:
- PDF Addressing agriculture, forestry and fisheries in national adaptation plans (supplementary guidelines)
- PDF Addressing sustainable crop production priorities in National Adaptation Plans
- PDF Assessing agroforestry practices and soil and water conservation for climate change adaptation in Kenya: A cost-benefit analysis
- PDF Integrating agriculture in National Adaptation Plans: Safeguarding livelihoods and promoting resilience through NAPs
- Website Integrating climate change adaptation into national agricultural strategy for smallholder agriculture. The case of Tadla-Azilal region, Morocco
- PDF Promoting synergies in addressing biodiversity and climate change adaptation issues: linking National Adaptation Plans and national biodiversity ...
- PDF Review of key national and regional policies and incentives to support adaptation and adaptive capacity in the agricultural sector
- PDF Tool for integrating ecosystems into climate change adaptation planning: Linking biodiversity and ecosystems into the National Adaptation Planning ...
These resources provide a basic understanding of vulnerability as well as frameworks for assessing climate change vulnerability in different sectors.The most relevant resources in this collection are highlighted in bold:
- PDF A framework for climate change vulnerability assessments
- PDF Assessing climate change vulnerability in fisheries and aquaculture
- PDF The assessment of climate change-related vulnerability in the agricultural sector: Reviewing conceptual frameworks
A series of learning materials related to soil carbon and soil management in the context of climate change mitigation.The most relevant resources in this collection are highlighted in bold:
- PDF Carbone des sols en Afrique. Impacts des usages des sols et des pratiques agricoles
- PDF Global assessment of soil pollution: Report
- PDF Soil organic carbon – the hidden potential
- PDF Soils help to combat and adapt to climate change
- PDF Soils help to combat and adapt to climate change by playing a key role in the carbon cycle
- PDF Soils' potential to contribute to offset international aviation emissions
- PDF Soils: key to unlocking the potential of mitigating and adapting to climate change
- PDF Understanding countries’ status and challenges for the estimation of carbon stock changes from mineral soils in national greenhouse gas ...