Ecosystem-based adaptation is a nature-based solution for building the resilience of the food and agriculture sector to climate change. The materials presented in this section include studies, guidelines and policies for evaluating and valuing the benefits, costs and impacts of ecosystem-based adaptation measures.The most relevant resources in this collection are highlighted in bold:
- PDF Ecosystem restoration for people, nature and climate
- PDF Ecosystem-based adaptation in the agriculture sector: A nature-based solution for building the resilience of the food and agriculture sector to ...
- PDF Revisión científica del impacto del cambio climático en las plagas de las plantas
A wide variety of studies, tools and case studies to explain and facilitate the integration of agriculture in National Adaptation PlansThe most relevant resources in this collection are highlighted in bold:
- PDF Addressing agriculture, forestry and fisheries in national adaptation plans (supplementary guidelines)
- PDF Addressing sustainable crop production priorities in National Adaptation Plans
- PDF Assessing agroforestry practices and soil and water conservation for climate change adaptation in Kenya: A cost-benefit analysis
- PDF Integrating agriculture in National Adaptation Plans: Safeguarding livelihoods and promoting resilience through NAPs
- Website Integrating climate change adaptation into national agricultural strategy for smallholder agriculture. The case of Tadla-Azilal region, Morocco
- PDF Promoting synergies in addressing biodiversity and climate change adaptation issues: linking National Adaptation Plans and national biodiversity ...
- PDF Review of key national and regional policies and incentives to support adaptation and adaptive capacity in the agricultural sector
- PDF Tool for integrating ecosystems into climate change adaptation planning: Linking biodiversity and ecosystems into the National Adaptation Planning ...