This collection contains valuable resources to support climate change policymaking in the food security, agriculture and gender sectors.The most relevant resources in this collection are highlighted in bold:
- PDF Cost-benefit analysis for climate change adaptation policies and investments in the agriculture sectors
- PDF Guía de análisis costo-beneficio Aplicación para medidas de adaptación al cambio climático en el sector agropecuario en Uruguay
- PDF Institutional capacity assessment approach for national adaptation planning in the agriculture sectors
A wide variety of learning materials for providing the basic understanding of cross-cutting issues in the relationship of livestock and climate change.The most relevant resources in this collection are highlighted in bold:
A wide variety of studies, tools and case studies to explain and facilitate the integration of agriculture in National Adaptation PlansThe most relevant resources in this collection are highlighted in bold:
- PDF Addressing agriculture, forestry and fisheries in national adaptation plans (supplementary guidelines)
- PDF Addressing sustainable crop production priorities in National Adaptation Plans
- PDF Assessing agroforestry practices and soil and water conservation for climate change adaptation in Kenya: A cost-benefit analysis
- PDF Integrating agriculture in National Adaptation Plans: Safeguarding livelihoods and promoting resilience through NAPs
- Website Integrating climate change adaptation into national agricultural strategy for smallholder agriculture. The case of Tadla-Azilal region, Morocco
- PDF Promoting synergies in addressing biodiversity and climate change adaptation issues: linking National Adaptation Plans and national biodiversity ...
- PDF Review of key national and regional policies and incentives to support adaptation and adaptive capacity in the agricultural sector
- PDF Tool for integrating ecosystems into climate change adaptation planning: Linking biodiversity and ecosystems into the National Adaptation Planning ...