The booklet's goal is to share clear, concise, and easily understandable information that describes the course that global, regional, and national climate action is taking, in order to prepare young people (from 15 to 24 years old) and activists for meaningful and informed participation when advocating and taking action.The most relevant resources in this collection are highlighted in bold:
- Video Call To Learning for Climate Education | Global Goals
- PDF Climate glossary for young people
- PDF Escazu Agreement for young people
A wide variety of materials helping in understanding the Enhanced Transparency Framework requirements under the Paris Agreement.The most relevant resources in this collection are highlighted in bold:
- PDF Addendum to the Technical handbook for developing country Parties on preparing for implementation of the enhanced transparency framework under the ...
- PDF Can developing countries meet the reporting requirements under the Paris Agreement?: insights from biennial update report (BUR) analysis
- Video ETF and MPGs
- PDF Empowering youth to achieve the goals of the Paris Agreement
- PDF Flexibility and capacity building towards enhanced transparency under the Paris Agreement
- PDF Handbook on institutional arrangements to support MRV/transparency of climate action and support
- PDF Implementing the Paris Agreement: LDC gaps and needs in greenhouse gas inventory reporting
- PDF Meeting the enhanced transparency framework: what next for the LDCs?
- PDF Preparing for implementation of the enhanced transparency framework under the Paris Agreement
- PDF Next steps under the Paris Agreement and the Katowice Climate Package
- PDF Understanding the Transparency Guidance