A range of materials on different components of the environment in changing ecosystems.The most relevant resources in this collection are highlighted in bold:
- Website CCAFS – CGIAR Research Program on Climate Change, Agriculture and Food Security
- Website Farming first
- Website Food security and nutrition network
- PDF Forests, rangelands and climate change in southern Africa
- PDF Hand in hand with nature – Nature-based Solutions for transformative agriculture: A revision of Nature-based Solutions for the Europe and Central ...
- PDF Integrating climate change adaptation and mitigation into the watershed management approach in Eastern Africa: Discussion paper and good practices ...
- PDF Nature-based solutions for agricultural water management and food security
- PDF Wildlife in a changing climate
A wide variety of learning materials, and studies for technical audiences including concepts, practices, and techniques for food security, food systems and agricultural production in the context of climate change.The most relevant resources in this collection are highlighted in bold:
A wide variety of learning materials for technical audiences including concepts, webinars and techniques for climate change adaptation in the agriculture sector and ultimately on food security.The most relevant resources in this collection are highlighted in bold:
- Website Climate risk adaptation by smallholder farmers: The roles of trees and agroforestry
- PDF Indigenous peoples, Afro-descendants and climate change in Latin America – Ten scalable experiences of intercultural collaboration
- Website Participatory rural appraisal (PRA) tool box