A range of materials on different components of the environment in changing ecosystems.The most relevant resources in this collection are highlighted in bold:
- Website CCAFS – CGIAR Research Program on Climate Change, Agriculture and Food Security
- Website Farming first
- Website Food security and nutrition network
- PDF Forests, rangelands and climate change in southern Africa
- PDF Hand in hand with nature – Nature-based Solutions for transformative agriculture: A revision of Nature-based Solutions for the Europe and Central ...
- PDF Integrating climate change adaptation and mitigation into the watershed management approach in Eastern Africa: Discussion paper and good practices ...
- PDF Nature-based solutions for agricultural water management and food security
- PDF Wildlife in a changing climate
A wide variety of learning materials and studies for technical audiences including concepts, practices, and techniques for food security, systems and production in the context of climate change adaptation in different countries.The most relevant resources in this collection are highlighted in bold:
- PDF Bridging the gap: How to get climate services to farmers
- PDF Climate change impacts on crops in Sri Lanka
- PDF Report of the Working Group on Climate Change of the FAO Intergovernmental Group on Tea