This collection contains the regional syntheses of the climate change mitigation and adaptation commitments in the agriculture and land use sectors set forth in nationally determined contributions (NDCs).The most relevant resources in this collection are highlighted in bold:
- PDF Executive summary: Regional analysis of the nationally determined contributions of the countries in Eastern Africa: gaps and opportunities in the ...
- PDF Synthesis: Regional analysis of the Nationally Determined Contributions of the countries in Southern Europe, Eastern Europe and Central Asia: gaps ...
- PDF Synthesis: Regional analysis of the Nationally Determined Contributions of the countries in the Caribbean − Gaps and opportunities in the ...
An overview of new proposals in different fields for nationally determined contributions.The most relevant resources in this collection are highlighted in bold:
- PDF Analysis and systematization on intended nationally determined contributions (INDC) in Latin American and Caribbean (LAC) countries
- PDF Energy in and from agriculture in the African Nationally Determined Contributions (NDC). A review
- PDF Implementing the Paris Agreement: LDC gaps and needs in greenhouse gas inventory reporting
- PDF Localising NDCs with inspiration from the 2030 Agenda
- PDF Meeting the climate change mitigation commitments of least developed countries: The role of the agricultural sectors and the need for urgent action
- PDF Panorama de las contribuciones determinadas a nivel nacional en America Latina y el Caribe, 2019: avances para el cumplimento del Acuerdo de Paris
- PDF Policy analysis of nationally determined contributions in Europe and Central Asia
Policymaking materials such as short policy briefs and summary reports for informed nationally determined contributions in agriculture sector.The most relevant resources in this collection are highlighted in bold:
- PDF Come Together. Raising climate ambition in the first NDC update cycle amidst a global health crisis
- PDF The agricultural sectors in nationally determined contributions (NDCs): Priority areas for international support
- Website Presentation of the ACP – NDC online tool