Ecosystem-based adaptation is a nature-based solution for building the resilience of the food and agriculture sector to climate change. The materials presented in this section include studies, guidelines and policies for evaluating and valuing the benefits, costs and impacts of ecosystem-based adaptation measures.The most relevant resources in this collection are highlighted in bold:
- Website Building Climate Resilience through Ecosystem-based Adaptation Planning
- PDF Ecosystem restoration for people, nature and climate
- PDF Ecosystem-based adaptation in the agriculture sector: A nature-based solution for building the resilience of the food and agriculture sector to ...
- Website Guidelines for Integrating Ecosystem-based Adaptation into National Adaptation Plans: Supplement to the UNFCCC NAP Technical Guidelines
- PDF Revisión científica del impacto del cambio climático en las plagas de las plantas
- PDF Scientific review of the impact of climate change on plant pests: A global challenge to prevent and mitigate plant-pest risks in agriculture, ...
This collection contains the regional syntheses of the climate change mitigation and adaptation commitments in the agriculture and land use sectors set forth in nationally determined contributions (NDCs).The most relevant resources in this collection are highlighted in bold:
- PDF Executive summary: Regional analysis of the nationally determined contributions of the countries in Eastern Africa: gaps and opportunities in the ...
- PDF Synthesis: Regional analysis of the Nationally Determined Contributions of the countries in Southern Europe, Eastern Europe and Central Asia: gaps ...
- PDF Synthesis: Regional analysis of the Nationally Determined Contributions of the countries in the Caribbean − Gaps and opportunities in the ...
E-learning courses and webinars to better understand the importance of forest-related topics under the Enhanced Transparency Framework (ETF)The most relevant resources in this collection are highlighted in bold:
- Website Forests and transparency under the Paris Agreement
- Video How to prepare for the transition from the measurement, reporting and verification (MRV) framework
- Video Establishing and implementing a sustainable National Forest Monitoring System (NFMS): effects on the forest sector of a country