A wide variety of guidelines and learning modules providing information on how to formulate and implement National Adaptation Plans and to integrate them with current policy frameworks.The most relevant resources in this collection are highlighted in bold:
- PDF Addressing fisheries and aquaculture in National Adaptation Plans. (Supplement to the UNFCCC NAP Technical Guidelines).
- PDF Addressing forestry and agroforestry in National Adaptation Plans (supplementary guidelines)
- Website CDKN planning for NDC implementation: Adaptation module
- PDF Initial guidelines for the formulation of national adaptation plans by least developed countries
- PDF National Adaptation Plan process: Water supplement to the technical guidelines
- PDF National Adaptation Plans (NAPs): Technical guidelines for the NAP process
- Website National Adaptation Plans: Supplementary materials and technical guidelines
- PDF Recommendations for aligning National Adaptation Plan (NAP) processes with development and budget planning. Supplementary material to the NAP ...
- Website Stocktaking for National Adaptation Planning (SNAP): Assessing capacity for implementing NDCs
This collection provides links to official United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change (UNFCCC) documents, decisions and resources on the Enhanced Transparency Framework (ETF).The most relevant resources in this collection are highlighted in bold:
- PDF Modalities, procedures and guidelines for the transparency framework for action and support referred to in Article 13 of the Paris Agreement
- Website Moving Towards the Enhanced Transparency Framework: Frequently asked questions and answers
- PDF Reference manual for the Enhanced Transparency Framework under the Paris Agreement