Cross-cutting topics related to food and agricultureA wide variety of learning materials and studies for technical audiences including concepts, practices and techniques for food security, systems and production in the context of climate change in food and agriculture.The most relevant resources in this collection are highlighted in bold:
- PDF "Energy-Smart" food for people and climate
- PDF Actions to transform food systems under climate change
- PDF Africa: regional overview of food security and nutrition
- Website Agriculture, food security and climate change: Outlook for knowledge, tools and action
- PDF Assessment of agricultural plastics and their sustainability. A call for action
- PDF Climate change and food security and nutrition Latin America and the Caribbean (policy guidelines)
- PDF Climate change: Unpacking the burden on food safety
- PDF Enhancing knowledge on climate change mitigation and adaptation for food security and nutrition
- PDF Ensuring access to safe and nutritious food for all through transformation of food systems
- PDF Food systems transformation: Developing sustainable, eco-friendly, climate-smart food production along value chains in Africa
- PDF Info Note 2. The State of Food and Agriculture 2016; Climate change, agriculture and food security improved farming practices reduce impacts of ...
- PDF Pulses and climate change. Revised edition
- PDF Framework for Action on Biodiversity for Food and Agriculture
- PDF Measuring progress towards sustainable agriculture
- PDF Panorama of food and nutrition security in Latin America and the Caribbean
- PDF Priorities related to food value chains and the agri-food sector in the nationally determined contributions (NDCs)
- PDF Report on the high-level regional dialogue on the mainstreaming of biodiversity in the agricultural, forestry and fisheries sectors
- PDF The State of Food Security and Nutrition in the World 2017: Building Resilience for Peace and Food Security
- PDF The State of Food Security and Nutrition in the World – 2018
- PDF The State of Food and Agriculture (SOFA) 2016 : Climate change, agriculture and food security
- PDF The State of Food and Agriculture 2016 Info Note 1: Climate change, agriculture and food security climate change: what does it mean for ...
- PDF The future of food and agriculture – Trends and challenges
- PDF The state of food and agriculture: Adaptation
Tools for Sustainable Forest ManagementTools and resources on sustainable forest management to assist forest managers in assessing and responding to climate-change challenges and opportunities.The most relevant resources in this collection are highlighted in bold:
Country experiences in various cross-cutting topics related to climate changeCountry experiences on a variety of cross-cutting activities and practices.The most relevant resources in this collection are highlighted in bold:
- PDF Fostering Climate Resilient Upland Farming Systems in Mizoram
- PDF Hacia el logro de los Objetivos de Desarrollo Sostenible en la región: ¿cómo medimos los avances?
- PDF Impacts of climate change on farming systems and livelihoods in the Near East and North Africa. Regional initiative on small-scale family farming ...
Catalyzing climate actionThese materials and frameworks aim at catalyzing climate action at the individual, community and policy levels.The most relevant resources in this collection are highlighted in bold: