This collection aims to document and capture lessons learned from country experiences implementing their nationally determined contributions.The most relevant resources in this collection are highlighted in bold:
- PDF Asistencia técnica para la preparación de las NDC e instrumentos de reporte conexos en los compromisos del Ecuador con la Convención Marco de ...
- PDF Consultation on national climate actions in livestock systems to support the Nationally Determined Contributions in Rwanda
- PDF Enhancing Countries’ Nationally Determined Contributions for Emissions Reduction and Climate Change Adaptation
A collection of materials illustrating country-based applications and examples on climate change activities related to aquaculture and fisheries are provided in this section.The most relevant resources in this collection are highlighted in bold:
An overview of new proposals in different fields for nationally determined contributions.The most relevant resources in this collection are highlighted in bold:
- PDF Analysis and systematization on intended nationally determined contributions (INDC) in Latin American and Caribbean (LAC) countries
- PDF Energy in and from agriculture in the African Nationally Determined Contributions (NDC). A review
- PDF Enhancing forest targets and measures in nationally determined contributions
- PDF Implementing the Paris Agreement: LDC gaps and needs in greenhouse gas inventory reporting
- PDF Linking REDD+, the Paris Agreement, national determined contributions and suitable development goals: realizing the potential of forests for ndc ...
- PDF Localising NDCs with inspiration from the 2030 Agenda
- PDF Meeting the climate change mitigation commitments of least developed countries: The role of the agricultural sectors and the need for urgent action
- PDF Panorama de las contribuciones determinadas a nivel nacional en America Latina y el Caribe, 2019: avances para el cumplimento del Acuerdo de Paris
- PDF Policy analysis of nationally determined contributions in Europe and Central Asia