A wide variety of studies, tools and case studies to explain and facilitate the integration of agriculture in National Adaptation PlansThe most relevant resources in this collection are highlighted in bold:
- PDF Addressing agriculture, forestry and fisheries in national adaptation plans (supplementary guidelines)
- PDF Addressing sustainable crop production priorities in National Adaptation Plans
- PDF Assessing agroforestry practices and soil and water conservation for climate change adaptation in Kenya: A cost-benefit analysis
- PDF Review of key national and regional policies and incentives to support adaptation and adaptive capacity in the agricultural sector
- PDF Integrating agriculture in National Adaptation Plans: Safeguarding livelihoods and promoting resilience through NAPs
- Website Integrating climate change adaptation into national agricultural strategy for smallholder agriculture. The case of Tadla-Azilal region, Morocco
- PDF Promoting synergies in addressing biodiversity and climate change adaptation issues: linking National Adaptation Plans and national biodiversity ...
- PDF Tool for integrating ecosystems into climate change adaptation planning: Linking biodiversity and ecosystems into the National Adaptation Planning ...
Resources aiming to help fill the current knowledge gap on the nature and magnitude of impacts of disasters triggered by natural hazards on the agriculture, natural resources, food security and nutrition.The most relevant resources in this collection are highlighted in bold:
- PDF Hunger hotspots: FAO-WFP early warnings on acute food insecurity – March to July 2021 outlook
- PDF Managing climate risks through social protection: Reducing rural poverty and building resilient agricultural livelihoods
- PDF Resilient livelihoods: Disaster risk reduction for food and nutrition security