A collection of materials illustrating country-based applications and examples on climate change activities related to aquaculture and fisheries are provided in this section.The most relevant resources in this collection are highlighted in bold:
- Website Building climate change resilience in the fisheries sector in Malawi. Project summary
- PDF Case Studies on Climate Change and African Coastal Fisheries: A Vulnerability Analysis and Recommendations for Adaptation Options
- PDF Gap analysis of national and regional fisheries and aquaculture priorities and initiatives in Western and Central Africa in respect to climate ...
These resources provide a basic understanding of vulnerability as well as frameworks for assessing climate change vulnerability in different sectors.The most relevant resources in this collection are highlighted in bold:
- PDF A framework for climate change vulnerability assessments
- PDF Assessing climate change vulnerability in fisheries and aquaculture
- PDF Reducing Vulnerability of Agriculture to Climate Change in the Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia