Guidelines, resources and tools for adaptation monitoring and evaluation in agriculture.The most relevant resources in this collection are highlighted in bold:
A wide variety of learning materials, and studies for technical audiences including concepts, practices, and techniques for food security, food systems and agricultural production in the context of climate change.The most relevant resources in this collection are highlighted in bold:
- PDF Adapting to climate change – what does this mean for the pineapple and avocado industry?
- Website Climate change and Pacific Island food systems
- PDF Climate change impacts and adaptation options in the agrifood system
- PDF How can trade and trade policies help shape adaptation to climate change?
- Website Prediction of seasonal climate-induced variations in global food production
- Website Reducing risks to food security from climate change
- PDF Report of the Working Group on Climate Change of the FAO Intergovernmental Group on Tea
- PDF Systematic review: Approach to identifying key trends in adaptation governance at the supranational level.
A wide variety of learning materials for technical audiences including concepts, webinars and techniques for climate change adaptation in the agriculture sector and ultimately on food security.The most relevant resources in this collection are highlighted in bold:
- Website Climate risk adaptation by smallholder farmers: The roles of trees and agroforestry
- Website Community-Based Climate Climate Solutions for Sustainable Development
- PDF Compendium of community and indigenous strategies for climate change adaptation
- Website Gender and Climate Change and Community-Based Adaptation
- PDF Indigenous peoples, Afro-descendants and climate change in Latin America – Ten scalable experiences of intercultural collaboration
- Website Participatory rural appraisal (PRA) tool box
- PDF Report of the vulnerability and capacity assessments in coastal and fishing communities in Saint Kitts and Nevis
- PDF Report of vulnerability and capacity assessments in coastal and fishing communities in Grenada
- PDF Small farms, big impacts: Mainstreaming climate change for resilience and food security
- PDF The adaptation advantage: The economic benefits of preparing small-scale farmers for climate change
- PDF Toolkit for the application of Green Negotiated Territorial Development (GreeNTD)