Tools, studies and methodologies for assessing climate change vulnerability which can help climate change specialists incorporate adaptation planning into different sectors. They also allow farmers and pastoralists to self-assess and express their climate change-related concerns and interests.The most relevant resources in this collection are highlighted in bold:
- PDF Atlas of agricultural livelihoods and climate risk of the Lao People's Democratic Republic 2019–2020
- PDF CLIMAFRICA: Climate change predictions in sub-Saharan Africa: Impacts and adaptations
- Website Compendium on methods and tools to evaluate impacts of and vulnerability and adaptation to climate change
- PDF Delivery of climate services to last mile users: challenges and opportunities for scaling
- PDF Migration, agriculture and climate change: Reducing vulnerabilities and enhancing resilience
- PDF Regional workshop on assessing climate change vulnerability in fisheries and aquaculture
- PDF Report of the vulnerability and capacity assessments in coastal and fishing communities in Saint Kitts and Nevis
- PDF Report of vulnerability and capacity assessments in coastal and fishing communities in Grenada
- PDF Self-evaluation and Holistic Assessment of Climate Resilience of Farmers and Pastoralists (SHARP)
- Website Self-evaluation and Holistic Assessment of climate Resilience of farmers and Pastoralists (SHARP)
- PDF Strengthening Agro-climatic Monitoring and Information Systems (SAMIS) to improve adaptation to climate change and food security in the Lao ...
- PDF Terminal evaluation of the project "Mainstreaming ecosystem-based approaches to climate-resilient rural livelihoods in vulnerable rural areas ...
- PDF Vulnerability assessment methodologies: An annotated bibliography for climate change and the fisheries and aquaculture sector
- PDF Vulnerability sourcebook: Risk supplement
Resources regarding the importance of including human rights.The most relevant resources in this collection are highlighted in bold: