Methodologies, guidelines and training modules on how to conduct climate change reporting activities specifically in the forestry sector.The most relevant resources in this collection are highlighted in bold:
- PDF Voluntary guidelines on national forest monitoring
- PDF From reference levels to results reporting: REDD+ under the United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change
- PDF Integrating forest and landscape restoration into national forest monitoring systems
Resources to assist investment project formulation practitioners in incorporating climate change considerations into agricultural investment projects and programmes.The most relevant resources in this collection are highlighted in bold:
- PDF Climate Finance Toolkit for Europe and Central Asia
- PDF Climate finance in the agriculture and land use sector - global and regional trends between 2000 and 2018
- PDF Climate finance in the agriculture and land use sector between 2000-2019 - Special update
- PDF Climate resilient practices: Typology and guiding material for climate risk screening
- PDF Incorporating climate change considerations into agricultural investment programmes. A guidance document.
- PDF Info Note 3. The State of Food and Agriculture 2016. Climate change, agriculture and food security the way forward: policies and financing for ...
- PDF Making climate-sensitive investments in agriculture