Resources to assist investment project formulation practitioners in incorporating climate change considerations into agricultural investment projects and programmes.The most relevant resources in this collection are highlighted in bold:
- PDF Climate Finance Toolkit for Europe and Central Asia
- PDF Climate finance in the agriculture and land use sector - global and regional trends between 2000 and 2018
- PDF Climate finance in the agriculture and land use sector between 2000-2019 - Special update
- PDF Climate resilient practices: Typology and guiding material for climate risk screening
- PDF Incorporating climate change considerations into agricultural investment programmes. A guidance document.
- PDF Info Note 3. The State of Food and Agriculture 2016. Climate change, agriculture and food security the way forward: policies and financing for ...
- PDF Making climate-sensitive investments in agriculture
A wide variety of learning materials and e-learning courses on the Sustainable Development Goals including those related to climate change.The most relevant resources in this collection are highlighted in bold:
- Website Etudes en prospectives sur le changement climatique
- Website Introduction to Sustainable Development Goal Indicators under FAO custodianship
- Website SDG Indicator 2.4.1 - Sustainable Agriculture