Studies, implementation analyses and considerations for integrating the gender component in climate smart agriculture.The most relevant resources in this collection are highlighted in bold:
- PDF A gender-responsive approach to climate-smart agriculture: Evidence and guidance for practitioners
- PDF Gender and youth responsiveness considerations for targeting, testing and scaling suitable CSA practices and technologies-Learnings from the ...
- Website Gender dynamics in the adoption of climate adaptation practices: A case study in the Cauca Department of Colombia
- PDF Gender in climate-smart agriculture. Module 18 for the gender in agriculture sourcebook
- PDF Gender integration into climate-smart agriculture: Tools for data collection and analysis for policy and research
- PDF Good practices for integrating gender equality and women’s empowerment in climate-smart agriculture programmes
- PDF How to integrate gender issues in climate-smart agriculture projects: Training module
- PDF Lessons Learned on Participatory Action Research to Adoption of Climate Smart Agricultural Options with an Emphasis on Gender and Social Inclusion
- PDF Making agricultural and climate risk insurance gender inclusive: How to improve access to insurance for rural women
- Website Understanding gender dimensions of agriculture and climate change in smallholder farming communities
Resources to assist investment project formulation practitioners in incorporating climate change considerations into agricultural investment projects and programmes.The most relevant resources in this collection are highlighted in bold:
- PDF Climate Finance Toolkit for Europe and Central Asia
- PDF Climate finance in the agriculture and land use sector - global and regional trends between 2000 and 2018
- PDF Climate finance in the agriculture and land use sector between 2000-2019 - Special update
- PDF Climate resilient practices: Typology and guiding material for climate risk screening
- PDF Incorporating climate change considerations into agricultural investment programmes. A guidance document.
- PDF Info Note 3. The State of Food and Agriculture 2016. Climate change, agriculture and food security the way forward: policies and financing for ...
- PDF Making climate-sensitive investments in agriculture
Methodologies, guidelines and training modules on how to conduct climate change reporting activities specifically in the forestry sector.The most relevant resources in this collection are highlighted in bold:
- PDF From reference levels to results reporting: REDD+ under the United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change
- PDF Integrating forest and landscape restoration into national forest monitoring systems
- PDF National forest monitoring system assessment tool