These guidelines and methodologies help with the implementation of climate-smart agriculture.The most relevant resources in this collection are highlighted in bold:
- Website CSA Programming and Indicator Tool
- Website Climate-smart agriculture
- PDF Climate-smart agriculture and the Sustainable Development Goals: Mapping interlinkages, synergies and trade-offs and guidelines for integrated ...
- Website Climate-smart agriculture global research agenda: scientific basis for action
- PDF Climate-smart agriculture sourcebook
- PDF How do we actually change the business as usual management of agricultural systems? A methodology for building Climate-Smart Agriculture
- PDF Synergies and trade-offs in climate-smart agriculture: An approach to systematic assessment
- Website The climate-smart agriculture implementer
Resources to assist investment project formulation practitioners in incorporating climate change considerations into agricultural investment projects and programmes.The most relevant resources in this collection are highlighted in bold:
- PDF Climate Finance Toolkit for Europe and Central Asia
- PDF Climate finance in the agriculture and land use sector - global and regional trends between 2000 and 2018
- PDF Climate finance in the agriculture and land use sector between 2000-2019 - Special update
- PDF Climate resilient practices: Typology and guiding material for climate risk screening
- PDF Incorporating climate change considerations into agricultural investment programmes. A guidance document.
- PDF Info Note 3. The State of Food and Agriculture 2016. Climate change, agriculture and food security the way forward: policies and financing for ...
- PDF Making climate-sensitive investments in agriculture