Tools, studies and methodologies for assessing climate change vulnerability which can help climate change specialists incorporate adaptation planning into different sectors. They also allow farmers and pastoralists to self-assess and express their climate change-related concerns and interests.The most relevant resources in this collection are highlighted in bold:
- PDF CLIMAFRICA: Climate change predictions in sub-Saharan Africa: Impacts and adaptations
- Website Compendium on methods and tools to evaluate impacts of and vulnerability and adaptation to climate change
- PDF Migration, agriculture and climate change: Reducing vulnerabilities and enhancing resilience
- PDF Regional workshop on assessing climate change vulnerability in fisheries and aquaculture
- Website Self-evaluation and Holistic Assessment of climate Resilience of farmers and Pastoralists (SHARP)
- PDF Strengthening Agro-climatic Monitoring and Information Systems (SAMIS) to improve adaptation to climate change and food security in the Lao ...
- PDF Vulnerability assessment methodologies: An annotated bibliography for climate change and the fisheries and aquaculture sector
- PDF Vulnerability sourcebook: Risk supplement
A wide variety of studies, tools and case studies to explain and facilitate the integration of agriculture in National Adaptation PlansThe most relevant resources in this collection are highlighted in bold:
- Website Integrating climate change adaptation into national agricultural strategy for smallholder agriculture. The case of Tadla-Azilal region, Morocco
- PDF Addressing agriculture, forestry and fisheries in national adaptation plans (supplementary guidelines)
- PDF Addressing sustainable crop production priorities in National Adaptation Plans
- PDF Assessing agroforestry practices and soil and water conservation for climate change adaptation in Kenya: A cost-benefit analysis
- PDF Review of key national and regional policies and incentives to support adaptation and adaptive capacity in the agricultural sector
- PDF Integrating agriculture in National Adaptation Plans: Safeguarding livelihoods and promoting resilience through NAPs
- PDF Promoting synergies in addressing biodiversity and climate change adaptation issues: linking National Adaptation Plans and national biodiversity ...
- PDF Tool for integrating ecosystems into climate change adaptation planning: Linking biodiversity and ecosystems into the National Adaptation Planning ...