Country experiences on a variety of cross-cutting activities and practices.The most relevant resources in this collection are highlighted in bold:
- PDF Fostering Climate Resilient Upland Farming Systems in Mizoram
- PDF Hacia el logro de los Objetivos de Desarrollo Sostenible en la región: ¿cómo medimos los avances?
- PDF Impacts of climate change on farming systems and livelihoods in the Near East and North Africa. Regional initiative on small-scale family farming ...
An overview of new proposals in different fields for nationally determined contributions.The most relevant resources in this collection are highlighted in bold:
- PDF Analysis and systematization on intended nationally determined contributions (INDC) in Latin American and Caribbean (LAC) countries
- PDF COP28 agriculture, food and climate national action and toolkit
- PDF Embedding Agroecology Elements in Nationally Determined Contributions (NDCs)
- PDF Energy in and from agriculture in the African Nationally Determined Contributions (NDC). A review
- PDF Enhancing forest targets and measures in nationally determined contributions
- Website Guide to including nature in nationally determined contribution
- PDF Implementing the Paris Agreement: LDC gaps and needs in greenhouse gas inventory reporting
- PDF Linking REDD+, the Paris Agreement, national determined contributions and suitable development goals: realizing the potential of forests for ndc ...
- PDF Localising NDCs with inspiration from the 2030 Agenda
- PDF Meeting the climate change mitigation commitments of least developed countries: The role of the agricultural sectors and the need for urgent action
- Website Nature-based Solutions Finance for NDCs
- PDF Panorama de las contribuciones determinadas a nivel nacional en America Latina y el Caribe, 2019: avances para el cumplimento del Acuerdo de Paris
- PDF Policy analysis of nationally determined contributions in Europe and Central Asia
- PDF The State of Nationally Determined Contributions: 2022
This collection aims to document and capture lessons learned from country experiences implementing their nationally determined contributions.The most relevant resources in this collection are highlighted in bold:
- PDF Asistencia técnica para la preparación de las NDC e instrumentos de reporte conexos en los compromisos del Ecuador con la Convención Marco de ...
- Website Assessment of Jamaica’s Climate Change Mitigation Potential and Implications for its Updated NDC : Sectoral Review
- PDF Consultation on national climate actions in livestock systems to support the Nationally Determined Contributions in Rwanda
- PDF Enhancing Countries’ Nationally Determined Contributions for Emissions Reduction and Climate Change Adaptation
- PDF Enhancing transparency in the agriculture, forestry and other land use sector for tracking nationally determined contribution implementation in ...
- PDF From ambition to action: good practices in implementing agricultural components of the Nationally Determined Contributions
- PDF Supporting AUC and Countries in the Formulation and Tracking the Progress of NDC Implementation Plans in Africa
- PDF Tackling climate change while achieving sustainable development goals: arganiculture in Morocco
A wide variety of learning materials for technical audiences including concepts, policies, practices, and techniques for climate change adaptation in the agriculture sector.The most relevant resources in this collection are highlighted in bold:
- Website Adaptation Learning Program for Africa
- PDF Advancing on monitoring and evaluation for adaptation in the agriculture sectors
- Website African Handbook of Climate Change Adaptation
A series of tools and databases to support climate change studies and analyses.The most relevant resources in this collection are highlighted in bold:
- Website CCI Toolbox (Cate)
- Website Climate Change Indicators Dashboard
- Website Climate and Agriculture Risk Visualization and Assessment (CAVA)
- Website Drainage of organic soils and greenhouse gas emissions 1990–2019
- PDF Earth Map: A Novel Tool for Fast Performance of Advanced Land Monitoring and Climate Assessment
- Website EarthMap
- Website FAOSTAT
- Website Regional agricultural forecasting tool (CRAFT)
- Website SERVIR Global
This collection presents various resources to explore and understand the relationship between climate change and food security.The most relevant resources in this collection are highlighted in bold:
- PDF Best practices in addressing the major drivers of food security and nutrition to transform food systems
- PDF Building resilience to climate change
- PDF Climate adaptation & resilience for food & water security
GAEZ is a global database for assessing agricultural resources and potential. The portal provides rapid access to GAEZ and includes maps and tabular datasets.The most relevant resources in this collection are highlighted in bold:
- PDF A Python package for Agro-Ecological Zoning. User Guide for PyAEZ (v 2.0.0)
- PDF Adaptation to climate change and food security
- Website Agro-ecological zones (GAEZ) database
Official documents from the UNFCCC related to the nationally determined contributions.The most relevant resources in this collection are highlighted in bold:
This collection contains the regional syntheses of the climate change mitigation and adaptation commitments in the agriculture and land use sectors set forth in nationally determined contributions (NDCs).The most relevant resources in this collection are highlighted in bold:
- PDF Executive summary: Regional analysis of the nationally determined contributions of the countries in Eastern Africa: gaps and opportunities in the ...
- PDF Synthesis: Regional analysis of the Nationally Determined Contributions of the countries in Southern Europe, Eastern Europe and Central Asia: gaps ...
- PDF Synthesis: Regional analysis of the Nationally Determined Contributions of the countries in the Caribbean − Gaps and opportunities in the ...
This collection provides a general overview of FAO's work on climate change at the global, regional and national level.The most relevant resources in this collection are highlighted in bold:
- PDF Adaptation in the agriculture sectors: leveraging co-benefits for mitigation and sustainable development
- Website Addressing agricultural sector open burning: Results and lessons learned from the climate and clean air coalition no-burn alternative ...
- PDF Climate change and the global dairy cattle sector
- PDF FAO Action Plan 2022–2025 for the implementation of the FAO Strategy on Climate Change
- PDF FAO Strategy on Climate Change 2022-2031 - COUNCIL Hundred and Seventieth Session 13-17 June 2022
- PDF FAO Strategy on Climate Change 2022–2031
- PDF FAO in Latin America and the Caribbean 2019
- PDF FAO in the Philippines: Delivering for impact
- PDF FAO’s work on Climate Change. Fisheries, Aquaculture and Climate Change: The role of fisheries and aquaculture in the implementation of the Paris ...
- PDF FAO’s work on climate change: Fisheries & aquaculture 2019
- PDF FAO’s work on climate change: United Nations Climate Change Conference 2019
- PDF Greenhouse Gas Emissions
- PDF Office of Climate Change, Biodiversity and Environment
- PDF Action Plan for the implementation of the FAO Strategy on Climate Change 2022-2031
- PDF Tackling climate change through rural women’s empowerment
- PDF The state of agricultural commodity markets: Agricultural trade, climate change and food security
- PDF The work of FAO to enhance national capacities to report on climate change , agriculture, forestry and other land use