This collection contains the regional syntheses of the climate change mitigation and adaptation commitments in the agriculture and land use sectors set forth in nationally determined contributions (NDCs).The most relevant resources in this collection are highlighted in bold:
- PDF Executive summary: Regional analysis of the nationally determined contributions of the countries in Eastern Africa: gaps and opportunities in the ...
- PDF Synthesis: Regional analysis of the Nationally Determined Contributions of the countries in Southern Europe, Eastern Europe and Central Asia: gaps ...
- PDF Synthesis: Regional analysis of the Nationally Determined Contributions of the countries in the Caribbean − Gaps and opportunities in the ...
Ecosystem-based adaptation is a nature-based solution for building the resilience of the food and agriculture sector to climate change. The materials presented in this section include studies, guidelines and policies for evaluating and valuing the benefits, costs and impacts of ecosystem-based adaptation measures.The most relevant resources in this collection are highlighted in bold:
- PDF Ecosystem-based adaptation in the agriculture sector: A nature-based solution for building the resilience of the food and agriculture sector to ...
- PDF Ecosystem restoration for people, nature and climate
- PDF Examen scientifique des effets des changements climatiques sur les organismes nuisibles aux végétaux. Un défi mondial à relever afin de prévenir ...
E-learning courses, webinars, and reports to build capacity in climate change adaptation.The most relevant resources in this collection are highlighted in bold:
- Website Agroforestry and conservation agriculture webinar series
- PDF Bringing climate change adaptation into farmer field schools
- Website Incorporating climate change considerations into agricultural investment programmes
- Website Scaling up of adaptation in the agricultural sectors (SAAS) webinar series
- PDF Soluciones agroambientales para la agenda de desarrollo en países del Sistema de la Integración Centroamericana (SICA). Experiencias de los países ...
- PDF State of the global climate 2020
- PDF Youth in motion for climate action! A compilation of youth initiatives in agriculture to address the impacts of climate change
A wide variety of learning materials for technical audiences including concepts, webinars and techniques for climate change adaptation in the agriculture sector and ultimately on food security.The most relevant resources in this collection are highlighted in bold:
- Website Climate risk adaptation by smallholder farmers: The roles of trees and agroforestry
- PDF Indigenous peoples, Afro-descendants and climate change in Latin America – Ten scalable experiences of intercultural collaboration
- Website Participatory rural appraisal (PRA) tool box
E-learning courses and webinars to better understand the importance of forest-related topics under the Enhanced Transparency Framework (ETF)The most relevant resources in this collection are highlighted in bold:
- PDF Boosting transparency of forest data for climate action
- Video Establishing and implementing a sustainable National Forest Monitoring System (NFMS): effects on the forest sector of a country
- Website Forests and transparency under the Paris Agreement