This collection provides a general overview of FAO's work on climate change at the global, regional and national level.The most relevant resources in this collection are highlighted in bold:
- PDF Adaptation in the agriculture sectors: leveraging co-benefits for mitigation and sustainable development
- Website Addressing agricultural sector open burning: Results and lessons learned from the climate and clean air coalition no-burn alternative ...
- PDF Climate change and the global dairy cattle sector
- PDF FAO in Latin America and the Caribbean 2019
- PDF FAO in the Philippines: Delivering for impact
- PDF FAO’s work on climate change: Fisheries & aquaculture 2019
- PDF FAO’s work on climate change: United Nations Climate Change Conference 2019
- PDF Office of Climate Change, Biodiversity and Environment
- PDF Tackling climate change through rural women’s empowerment
- PDF The state of agricultural commodity markets: Agricultural trade, climate change and food security
A wide variety of studies, tools and case studies to explain and facilitate the integration of agriculture in National Adaptation PlansThe most relevant resources in this collection are highlighted in bold:
- PDF Addressing agriculture, forestry and fisheries in national adaptation plans (supplementary guidelines)
- PDF Addressing sustainable crop production priorities in National Adaptation Plans
- PDF Assessing agroforestry practices and soil and water conservation for climate change adaptation in Kenya: A cost-benefit analysis
- PDF Review of key national and regional policies and incentives to support adaptation and adaptive capacity in the agricultural sector
- PDF Integrating agriculture in National Adaptation Plans: Safeguarding livelihoods and promoting resilience through NAPs
- Website Integrating climate change adaptation into national agricultural strategy for smallholder agriculture. The case of Tadla-Azilal region, Morocco
- PDF Promoting synergies in addressing biodiversity and climate change adaptation issues: linking National Adaptation Plans and national biodiversity ...
- PDF Tool for integrating ecosystems into climate change adaptation planning: Linking biodiversity and ecosystems into the National Adaptation Planning ...
A wide variety of learning materials for providing the basic understanding of cross-cutting issues in the relationship of livestock and climate change.The most relevant resources in this collection are highlighted in bold:
This collection provides a basic understanding on how climate change impacts food security and highlights the need to create robust food systems in order to overcome future challenges.The most relevant resources in this collection are highlighted in bold:
- PDF Actions to transform food systems under climate change
- Website Beyond urban: city-region food systems for resilient and sustainable development
- PDF Climate change and food systems: Global assessments and implications for food security and trade
- PDF Climate change impacts and adaptation options in the agrifood system
- PDF Climate change, biodiversity and nutrition nexus
- PDF How to feed the world in times of pandemics and climate change? Opportunities for innovation in livestock systems
- PDF Indigenous Peoples’ food systems. Insights on sustainability and resilience from the front line of climate change
- Website Making better policies for food systems
- PDF Managing climate change risks in food systems
- PDF Online exchange forum. Building climate-resilient food systems based on the ten agroecology elements
- PDF The State of Food and Agriculture 2016: Climate change, agriculture and food security
Ecosystem-based adaptation is a nature-based solution for building the resilience of the food and agriculture sector to climate change. The materials presented in this section include studies, guidelines and policies for evaluating and valuing the benefits, costs and impacts of ecosystem-based adaptation measures.The most relevant resources in this collection are highlighted in bold:
- Website Building Climate Resilience through Ecosystem-based Adaptation Planning
- PDF Ecosystem restoration for people, nature and climate
- PDF Ecosystem-based adaptation in the agriculture sector: A nature-based solution for building the resilience of the food and agriculture sector to ...
- PDF Examen scientifique des effets des changements climatiques sur les organismes nuisibles aux végétaux. Un défi mondial à relever afin de prévenir ...
- Website Guidelines for Integrating Ecosystem-based Adaptation into National Adaptation Plans: Supplement to the UNFCCC NAP Technical Guidelines
- PDF Scientific review of the impact of climate change on plant pests: A global challenge to prevent and mitigate plant-pest risks in agriculture, ...
The database consists of published reports and proceedings from workshops and expert meetings within the scope of IPCC work programme that have IPCC recognition and material commissioned by Working Groups in support of IPCC assessment process which IPCC decides should have wide dissemination.The most relevant resources in this collection are highlighted in bold:
This collection of policy and action recommendations help countries build capacity related to the Paris Agreement.The most relevant resources in this collection are highlighted in bold:
- PDF Action Recommendations on Adaptation Communications
- PDF Recommendations on Capacity Building for Transparency and Reporting
- PDF Recommendations on Capacity Building for Access to Finance