These guidelines and methodologies help with the implementation of climate-smart agriculture.The most relevant resources in this collection are highlighted in bold:
- PDF Climate-smart agriculture and the Sustainable Development Goals: Mapping interlinkages, synergies and trade-offs and guidelines for integrated ...
- Website Climate-smart agriculture global research agenda: scientific basis for action
- PDF Climate-smart agriculture sourcebook
- PDF How do we actually change the business as usual management of agricultural systems? A methodology for building Climate-Smart Agriculture
- Website Climate-smart agriculture
- Website CSA Programming and Indicator Tool
- PDF Synergies and trade-offs in climate-smart agriculture: An approach to systematic assessment
- Website The climate-smart agriculture implementer
Ecosystem-based adaptation is a nature-based solution for building the resilience of the food and agriculture sector to climate change. The materials presented in this section include studies, guidelines and policies for evaluating and valuing the benefits, costs and impacts of ecosystem-based adaptation measures.The most relevant resources in this collection are highlighted in bold:
- PDF Ecosystem-based adaptation in the agriculture sector: A nature-based solution for building the resilience of the food and agriculture sector to ...
- PDF Ecosystem restoration for people, nature and climate
- PDF Examen scientifique des effets des changements climatiques sur les organismes nuisibles aux végétaux. Un défi mondial à relever afin de prévenir ...
A wide variety of materials helping in understanding the Enhanced Transparency Framework requirements under the Paris Agreement.The most relevant resources in this collection are highlighted in bold:
- PDF Addendum to the Technical handbook for developing country Parties on preparing for implementation of the enhanced transparency framework under the ...
- PDF Can developing countries meet the reporting requirements under the Paris Agreement?: insights from biennial update report (BUR) analysis
- PDF Empowering youth to achieve the goals of the Paris Agreement
- Video ETF and MPGs
- PDF Flexibility and capacity building towards enhanced transparency under the Paris Agreement
- PDF Handbook on institutional arrangements to support MRV/transparency of climate action and support
- PDF Implementing the Paris Agreement: LDC gaps and needs in greenhouse gas inventory reporting
- PDF Meeting the enhanced transparency framework: what next for the LDCs?
- PDF Preparing for implementation of the enhanced transparency framework under the Paris Agreement
- PDF Next steps under the Paris Agreement and the Katowice Climate Package
A wide variety of learning materials, studies and reports on concepts, practices, techniques and monitoring activities for peatlands.The most relevant resources in this collection are highlighted in bold:
Bringing together websites and platforms with useful resources to address the Enhanced Transparency Framework (ETF).The most relevant resources in this collection are highlighted in bold:
- Website Boosting transparency of forest data
- Website CBIT Global Coordination Platform
- Website FAO and the Enhanced Transparency Framework
A series of webinars for technical audiences and an online network to enhance country capacity in the Modalities, Procedures and Guidelines (MPGs) of the Enhanced Transparency Framework with a focus on the agriculture and land use sectors.The most relevant resources in this collection are highlighted in bold:
- Website Addressing transparency in agriculture and land use sectors
- Website Are you ready to make your GHG inventory transparent? An overview of section II of the modalities, procedures and guidelines
- Website FAO transparency in agriculture and land use sectors network
- Website Quality Assurance (QA) of the National GHG Inventory Management System and National GHG Inventories
- Website Reporting on adaptation in the agriculture and land use sectors under the Paris Agreement: Loss and damage assessment
- Website The role of institutional arrangements in the Enhanced Transparency Framework
A wide variety of materials on concepts, guidelines, policies, practices and approaches related to climate-smart agriculture.The most relevant resources in this collection are highlighted in bold:
- PDF Climate-smart agriculture: Building resilience to climate change
- PDF Climate-smart agriculture in action: from concepts to investments
- Website Climate-smart landscapes: opportunities and challenges for integrating adaptation and mitigation in tropical agriculture
- PDF Collaboration on climate-smart agriculture: Agriculture and climate change challenges and opportunities at the global and local level
- Website Economics and Policy Innovations for Climate-Smart Agriculture (EPIC) working papers
- Website Economics and policy innovations for Climate-Smart Agriculture programme (EPIC) policy briefs
- PDF Enabling advisory services for climate-smart agriculture (CSA): Key elements to foster farmers' adoption of CSA practices
- Website Global Alliance on Climate-Smart Agriculture
- PDF Improving climate risk transfer and management for climate-smart agriculture: A review of existing examples of successful index-based insurance ...
- Website Introduction to climate-smart agriculture
- PDF Law and governance in support of climate-smart agriculture and international climate change goals
- PDF Managing climate risk using climate-smart agriculture
- Video Scaling up Investments for Climate Smart Agriculture projects in food systems
- Website The North America Climate Smart Agriculture Alliance
This collection includes the global database on Sustainable Land Management (SLM) practices from the World Overview of Conservation Approaches (WOCAT).