Ecosystem-based adaptation is a nature-based solution for building the resilience of the food and agriculture sector to climate change. The materials presented in this section include studies, guidelines and policies for evaluating and valuing the benefits, costs and impacts of ecosystem-based adaptation measures.The most relevant resources in this collection are highlighted in bold:
- Website Building Climate Resilience through Ecosystem-based Adaptation Planning
- PDF Ecosystem restoration for people, nature and climate
- PDF Ecosystem-based adaptation in the agriculture sector: A nature-based solution for building the resilience of the food and agriculture sector to ...
- Website Guidelines for Integrating Ecosystem-based Adaptation into National Adaptation Plans: Supplement to the UNFCCC NAP Technical Guidelines
- PDF Revisión científica del impacto del cambio climático en las plagas de las plantas
- PDF Scientific review of the impact of climate change on plant pests: A global challenge to prevent and mitigate plant-pest risks in agriculture, ...
Resources to assist investment project formulation practitioners in incorporating climate change considerations into agricultural investment projects and programmes.The most relevant resources in this collection are highlighted in bold:
- PDF Climate Finance Toolkit for Europe and Central Asia
- PDF Climate finance in the agriculture and land use sector - global and regional trends between 2000 and 2018
- PDF Climate finance in the agriculture and land use sector between 2000-2019 - Special update
- PDF Climate resilient practices: Typology and guiding material for climate risk screening
- PDF Incorporating climate change considerations into agricultural investment programmes. A guidance document.
- PDF Info Note 3. The State of Food and Agriculture 2016. Climate change, agriculture and food security the way forward: policies and financing for ...
- PDF Making climate-sensitive investments in agriculture
E-learning courses, webinars, and reports to build capacity in climate change adaptation.The most relevant resources in this collection are highlighted in bold:
- Website Agroforestry and conservation agriculture webinar series
- PDF Bringing climate change adaptation into farmer field schools
- Website Incorporating climate change considerations into agricultural investment programmes
- Website Scaling up of adaptation in the agricultural sectors (SAAS) webinar series
- PDF Soluciones agroambientales para la agenda de desarrollo en países del Sistema de la Integración Centroamericana (SICA). Experiencias de los países ...
- PDF State of the global climate 2020
- PDF The State of Food and Agriculture (SOFA) 2016 : Climate change, agriculture and food security
- PDF Youth in motion for climate action! A compilation of youth initiatives in agriculture to address the impacts of climate change