Ecosystem-based adaptation is a nature-based solution for building the resilience of the food and agriculture sector to climate change. The materials presented in this section include studies, guidelines and policies for evaluating and valuing the benefits, costs and impacts of ecosystem-based adaptation measures.The most relevant resources in this collection are highlighted in bold:
- Website Building Climate Resilience through Ecosystem-based Adaptation Planning
- PDF Ecosystem restoration for people, nature and climate
- PDF Ecosystem-based adaptation in the agriculture sector: A nature-based solution for building the resilience of the food and agriculture sector to ...
- Website Guidelines for Integrating Ecosystem-based Adaptation into National Adaptation Plans: Supplement to the UNFCCC NAP Technical Guidelines
- PDF Revisión científica del impacto del cambio climático en las plagas de las plantas
- PDF Scientific review of the impact of climate change on plant pests: A global challenge to prevent and mitigate plant-pest risks in agriculture, ...
The booklet's goal is to share clear, concise, and easily understandable information that describes the course that global, regional, and national climate action is taking, in order to prepare young people (from 15 to 24 years old) and activists for meaningful and informed participation when advocating and taking action.The most relevant resources in this collection are highlighted in bold:
- Video Call To Learning for Climate Education | Global Goals
- PDF Climate glossary for young people
- PDF Escazu Agreement for young people