A series of webinars for technical audiences and an online network to enhance country capacity in the Modalities, Procedures and Guidelines (MPGs) of the Enhanced Transparency Framework with a focus on the agriculture and land use sectors.The most relevant resources in this collection are highlighted in bold:
- Website Addressing transparency in agriculture and land use sectors
- Website Are you ready to make your GHG inventory transparent? An overview of section II of the modalities, procedures and guidelines
- Website FAO transparency in agriculture and land use sectors network
- Website Quality Assurance (QA) of the National GHG Inventory Management System and National GHG Inventories
- Website Reporting on adaptation in the agriculture and land use sectors under the Paris Agreement: Loss and damage assessment
- Website The role of institutional arrangements in the Enhanced Transparency Framework
Bringing together websites and platforms with useful resources to address the Enhanced Transparency Framework (ETF).The most relevant resources in this collection are highlighted in bold:
- Website Boosting transparency of forest data
- Website CBIT Global Coordination Platform
- Website FAO and the Enhanced Transparency Framework
A wide variety of materials helping in understanding the Enhanced Transparency Framework requirements under the Paris Agreement.The most relevant resources in this collection are highlighted in bold:
- PDF Addendum to the Technical handbook for developing country Parties on preparing for implementation of the enhanced transparency framework under the ...
- PDF Can developing countries meet the reporting requirements under the Paris Agreement?: insights from biennial update report (BUR) analysis
- Video ETF and MPGs
- PDF Empowering youth to achieve the goals of the Paris Agreement
- PDF Flexibility and capacity building towards enhanced transparency under the Paris Agreement
- PDF Handbook on institutional arrangements to support MRV/transparency of climate action and support
- PDF Implementing the Paris Agreement: LDC gaps and needs in greenhouse gas inventory reporting
- PDF Meeting the enhanced transparency framework: what next for the LDCs?
- PDF Preparing for implementation of the enhanced transparency framework under the Paris Agreement
- PDF Next steps under the Paris Agreement and the Katowice Climate Package
- PDF Understanding the Transparency Guidance
Ecosystem-based adaptation is a nature-based solution for building the resilience of the food and agriculture sector to climate change. The materials presented in this section include studies, guidelines and policies for evaluating and valuing the benefits, costs and impacts of ecosystem-based adaptation measures.The most relevant resources in this collection are highlighted in bold:
- Website Building Climate Resilience through Ecosystem-based Adaptation Planning
- PDF Ecosystem restoration for people, nature and climate
- PDF Ecosystem-based adaptation in the agriculture sector: A nature-based solution for building the resilience of the food and agriculture sector to ...
- Website Guidelines for Integrating Ecosystem-based Adaptation into National Adaptation Plans: Supplement to the UNFCCC NAP Technical Guidelines
- PDF Revisión científica del impacto del cambio climático en las plagas de las plantas
- PDF Scientific review of the impact of climate change on plant pests: A global challenge to prevent and mitigate plant-pest risks in agriculture, ...
These guidelines and methodologies help with the implementation of climate-smart agriculture.The most relevant resources in this collection are highlighted in bold:
- PDF Climate-smart agriculture and the Sustainable Development Goals: Mapping interlinkages, synergies and trade-offs and guidelines for integrated ...
- Website Climate-smart agriculture global research agenda: scientific basis for action
- PDF Climate-smart agriculture sourcebook
- Website CSA Programming and Indicator Tool
- PDF How do we actually change the business as usual management of agricultural systems? A methodology for building Climate-Smart Agriculture
- Website Climate-smart agriculture
- PDF Synergies and trade-offs in climate-smart agriculture: An approach to systematic assessment
- Website The climate-smart agriculture implementer
This collection includes the global database on Sustainable Land Management (SLM) practices from the World Overview of Conservation Approaches (WOCAT).The most relevant resources in this collection are highlighted in bold: