A wide variety of learning materials for technical audiences including concepts, webinars and techniques for climate change adaptation in the agriculture sector and ultimately on food security.The most relevant resources in this collection are highlighted in bold:
- Website Climate risk adaptation by smallholder farmers: The roles of trees and agroforestry
- PDF Compendium of community and indigenous strategies for climate change adaptation
- PDF Indigenous peoples, Afro-descendants and climate change in Latin America – Ten scalable experiences of intercultural collaboration
- Website Participatory rural appraisal (PRA) tool box
- PDF Report of the vulnerability and capacity assessments in coastal and fishing communities in Saint Kitts and Nevis
- PDF Report of vulnerability and capacity assessments in coastal and fishing communities in Grenada
- PDF Small farms, big impacts: Mainstreaming climate change for resilience and food security
- PDF The adaptation advantage: The economic benefits of preparing small-scale farmers for climate change
- PDF Toolkit for the application of Green Negotiated Territorial Development (GreeNTD)
Ecosystem-based adaptation is a nature-based solution for building the resilience of the food and agriculture sector to climate change. The materials presented in this section include studies, guidelines and policies for evaluating and valuing the benefits, costs and impacts of ecosystem-based adaptation measures.The most relevant resources in this collection are highlighted in bold:
- Website Building Climate Resilience through Ecosystem-based Adaptation Planning
- PDF Ecosystem restoration for people, nature and climate
- PDF Ecosystem-based adaptation in the agriculture sector: A nature-based solution for building the resilience of the food and agriculture sector to ...
- PDF Examen scientifique des effets des changements climatiques sur les organismes nuisibles aux végétaux. Un défi mondial à relever afin de prévenir ...
- Website Guidelines for Integrating Ecosystem-based Adaptation into National Adaptation Plans: Supplement to the UNFCCC NAP Technical Guidelines
- PDF Scientific review of the impact of climate change on plant pests: A global challenge to prevent and mitigate plant-pest risks in agriculture, ...
This collection collects relevant materials created to be utilized in different phases of the negotiation procedure and reports specific cases.The most relevant resources in this collection are highlighted in bold:
- PDF Becoming a UNFCCC delegate: what you need to know
- Website Climate Negotiations
- Website Guide des négociations sur les changements climatiques