Guidelines on policymaking in the forestry sector for tackling climate changeThis resource collection contains methodologies and guidelines related to policymaking for tackling climate change in the forestry sector.The most relevant resources in this collection are highlighted in bold:
Policymaking for climate change adaptation in the agriculture sectorThis collection contains valuable resources to support climate change policymaking in the food security, agriculture and gender sectors.The most relevant resources in this collection are highlighted in bold:
- PDF Cost-benefit analysis for climate change adaptation policies and investments in the agriculture sectors
- PDF Guía de análisis costo-beneficio Aplicación para medidas de adaptación al cambio climático en el sector agropecuario en Uruguay
- PDF Institutional capacity assessment approach for national adaptation planning in the agriculture sectors
FAO submissions in the context of climate changeThis collection includes FAO submissions to the UNFCCC on different cross-cutting issues related to climate change and agriculture, including crop, livestock, forestry, fisheries, and aquaculture.The most relevant resources in this collection are highlighted in bold:
- PDF Submission in relation to lessons learned among Parties that have integrated gender into national climate policies, plans, strategies and action, ...
- PDF Submission in relation to local communities and indigenous peoples platform facilitative working group on existing policies and practices for ...
- PDF Submission in relation to the dialogue on the ocean and climate change to consider how to strengthen mitigation and adaptation action in this ...
Policies addressing climate change in the fishery and aquaculture sectorA range of examples and practices on how to integrate climate change concerns to fisheries and aquaculture.The most relevant resources in this collection are highlighted in bold:
- PDF Assessment of the integration of fisheries and aquaculture in policy development framework and application in Africa
- PDF Building adaptive capacity to climate change: Policies to sustain livelihoods and fisheries
- PDF Climate change adaptation in fisheries and aquaculture: Compilation of initial examples
- PDF Climate change implications for fisheries of the Benguela Current Region. Making the best of change
- PDF Lessons learned and public policy recommendations on adaptation to climate change in artisanal fisheries and small-scale aquaculture in Chile. ...
- PDF Protocol on climate change adaptation and disaster risk management in fisheries and aquaculture in the Caribbean
- PDF Report of the workshop on development of aquaculture insurance system for small-scale farmers
- PDF Social protection and sustainable natural resource management: Initial findings and good practices from small-scale fisheries
- PDF Strengthening gender-responsive climate policies and actions in aquaculture and fisheries