Practical and in-depth analysis on managing crises and improving resilience of agriculture livelihoods.The most relevant resources in this collection are highlighted in bold:
- Website Building Climate Resilience through Ecosystem-based Adaptation Planning
- PDF Building climate-resilient dryland forests and agrosilvopastoral production systems
- PDF Green and climate resilient agriculture
- Website Guidelines for Integrating Ecosystem-based Adaptation into National Adaptation Plans: Supplement to the UNFCCC NAP Technical Guidelines
- PDF Increasing the resilience of agricultural livelihoods
- PDF Strengthening resilience to threats and crises
- PDF Terminal evaluation of the project “Reducing vulnerability and increasing adaptive capacity to respond to impacts of climate change and ...
- PDF The State of Food Security and Nutrition in the World 2017: Building Resilience for Peace and Food Security
A wide variety of studies, tools and case studies to explain and facilitate the integration of agriculture in National Adaptation PlansThe most relevant resources in this collection are highlighted in bold:
- PDF Addressing agriculture, forestry and fisheries in national adaptation plans (supplementary guidelines)
- PDF Addressing sustainable crop production priorities in National Adaptation Plans
- PDF Assessing agroforestry practices and soil and water conservation for climate change adaptation in Kenya: A cost-benefit analysis
- PDF Integrating agriculture in National Adaptation Plans: Safeguarding livelihoods and promoting resilience through NAPs
- Website Integrating climate change adaptation into national agricultural strategy for smallholder agriculture. The case of Tadla-Azilal region, Morocco
- PDF Promoting synergies in addressing biodiversity and climate change adaptation issues: linking National Adaptation Plans and national biodiversity ...
- PDF Review of key national and regional policies and incentives to support adaptation and adaptive capacity in the agricultural sector
- PDF Tool for integrating ecosystems into climate change adaptation planning: Linking biodiversity and ecosystems into the National Adaptation Planning ...
Methodologies and guidelines for technical audiences to assess, integrate and conduct climate change activities in the fishery and aquaculture sector.The most relevant resources in this collection are highlighted in bold:
A wide variety of learning materials for technical audiences on how to mitigate the impacts of climate change in the fishery and aquaculture sector.The most relevant resources in this collection are highlighted in bold:
- PDF Building adaptive capacity to climate change: Policies to sustain livelihoods and fisheries
- PDF Future climate change and regional fisheries: A collaborative analysis
- PDF Cambio climático, pesca y acuicultura
- PDF Climate change adaptation for the Eastern Caribbean fisheries project “CC4FISH” launching workshop
- PDF Climate change implications for fisheries and aquaculture
- PDF The State of World Fisheries and Aquaculture 2016. Contributing to food security and nutrition for all
- PDF FAO's work on climate change – Fisheries and aquaculture 2020
- PDF Impacts of climate change on fisheries and aquaculture: Synthesis of current knowledge, adaptation and mitigation options
- PDF Planning for aquaculture diversification: The importance of climate change and other drivers
- PDF Sustainable development for resilient blue growth of fisheries and aquaculture
- PDF The fisheries and aquaculture sector in national adaptation programmes of action: Importance, vulnerabilities and priorities
- PDF Virtual workshop report: Climate change adaptation in fisheries and aquaculture, 23—24 June 2020: FAO-Turkey Partnership Programme on Food and ...
A collection of materials illustrating country-based applications and examples on climate change activities related to aquaculture and fisheries are provided in this section.The most relevant resources in this collection are highlighted in bold:
- Website Building climate change resilience in the fisheries sector in Malawi. Project summary
- PDF Case Studies on Climate Change and African Coastal Fisheries: A Vulnerability Analysis and Recommendations for Adaptation Options
- PDF Gap analysis of national and regional fisheries and aquaculture priorities and initiatives in Western and Central Africa in respect to climate ...