Methodologies and guidelines for technical audiences to assess, integrate and conduct climate change activities in the fishery and aquaculture sector.The most relevant resources in this collection are highlighted in bold:
A wide variety of guidelines and learning modules providing information on how to formulate and implement National Adaptation Plans and to integrate them with current policy frameworks.The most relevant resources in this collection are highlighted in bold:
- PDF Addressing fisheries and aquaculture in National Adaptation Plans. (Supplement to the UNFCCC NAP Technical Guidelines).
- PDF Addressing forestry and agroforestry in National Adaptation Plans (supplementary guidelines)
- Website CDKN planning for NDC implementation: Adaptation module
- PDF Initial guidelines for the formulation of national adaptation plans by least developed countries
- PDF National Adaptation Plan process: Water supplement to the technical guidelines
- PDF National Adaptation Plans (NAPs): Technical guidelines for the NAP process
- Website National Adaptation Plans: Supplementary materials and technical guidelines
- PDF Recommendations for aligning National Adaptation Plan (NAP) processes with development and budget planning. Supplementary material to the NAP ...
- Website Stocktaking for National Adaptation Planning (SNAP): Assessing capacity for implementing NDCs
A wide variety of learning materials for technical audiences including concepts, webinars and techniques for climate change adaptation in the agriculture sector and ultimately on food security.The most relevant resources in this collection are highlighted in bold:
- Website Climate risk adaptation by smallholder farmers: The roles of trees and agroforestry
- PDF Indigenous peoples, Afro-descendants and climate change in Latin America – Ten scalable experiences of intercultural collaboration
- Website Participatory rural appraisal (PRA) tool box
A collection of materials illustrating country-based applications and examples on climate change activities related to aquaculture and fisheries are provided in this section.The most relevant resources in this collection are highlighted in bold: