A wide variety of learning materials for technical audiences to enhance capacity in estimating greenhouse gas emissions in the agriculture, forestry and other land use (AFOLU) sector and in preparing a national GHG inventory.The most relevant resources in this collection are highlighted in bold:
- PDF Estimating GHG in agriculture: A manual to address data requirements for developing countries
- Website Greenhouse gas assessment and mitigation in agriculture: concepts, methods and simulation tools
- Website IGES biennial update report: Database
A wide variety of training materials, webinars, and reports on climate-smart agriculture.The most relevant resources in this collection are highlighted in bold:
- Website Climate change adaptation and mitigation in fisheries and aquaculture
- PDF Climate-smart agriculture: A call for action. Workshop proceedings
- Website Climate-smart agriculture, loss of biodiversity, and the uncertainties associated with climate change
- PDF Climate-smart agriculture training manual: a reference manual for agricultural extension agents
- Website Climate-smart crop production
- Website Climate-smart fisheries and aquaculture
- Website Climate-smart forestry
- Website Water management for climate-smart agriculture
- Website Webinar: climate-smart agriculture
- Website Webinars on advisory services for climate-smart agriculture
- Website Webinars on index-based insurance for risk management in climate-smart agriculture
- Website Webinars on irrigation in climate-smart agriculture
This collection provides an overview of meetings and discussions between agriculture experts towards the implementation of Koronivia Joint Work on Agriculture.The most relevant resources in this collection are highlighted in bold:
- PDF Fifth Koronivia Dialogue. Post-dialogue reflections
- PDF First Koronivia Dialogue, Post-dialogue reflections
- PDF Fourth Koronivia Dialogue, Post-dialogue reflections
These guidelines and methodologies help with the implementation of climate-smart agriculture.The most relevant resources in this collection are highlighted in bold:
- Website Climate-smart agriculture
- PDF Climate-smart agriculture and the Sustainable Development Goals: Mapping interlinkages, synergies and trade-offs and guidelines for integrated ...
- Website Climate-smart agriculture global research agenda: scientific basis for action
- PDF Climate-smart agriculture sourcebook
- Website CSA Programming and Indicator Tool
- PDF How do we actually change the business as usual management of agricultural systems? A methodology for building Climate-Smart Agriculture
- PDF Synergies and trade-offs in climate-smart agriculture: An approach to systematic assessment
- Website The climate-smart agriculture implementer
This collection contains the regional syntheses of the climate change mitigation and adaptation commitments in the agriculture and land use sectors set forth in nationally determined contributions (NDCs).The most relevant resources in this collection are highlighted in bold:
- PDF Executive summary: Regional analysis of the nationally determined contributions of the countries in Eastern Africa: gaps and opportunities in the ...
- PDF Synthesis: Regional analysis of the Nationally Determined Contributions of the countries in Southern Europe, Eastern Europe and Central Asia: gaps ...
- PDF Synthesis: Regional analysis of the Nationally Determined Contributions of the countries in the Caribbean − Gaps and opportunities in the ...
Studies and learning materials to address climate change mitigation looking at energy solutions in agriculture.The most relevant resources in this collection are highlighted in bold:
- PDF Energy, agriculture and climate change: Towards energy-smart agriculture
- PDF Energy in and from agriculture in the African Nationally Determined Contributions (NDC). A review
- PDF Global observatory on non-state climate action (2020). Global synthesis report on climate action by sector
- PDF Renewable energy for agrifood chains – Investing in solar energy in Rwanda
- PDF Renewable energy for agri-food systems: Towards the Sustainable Development Goals and the Paris Agreement
- PDF Solar-powered irrigation systems: A clean-energy, low-emission option for irrigation development and modernization
- PDF Walking the nexus talk: Assessing the water–energy–food nexus in the context of the sustainable energy for all initiative
Bringing together websites and platforms with useful resources to address the Enhanced Transparency Framework (ETF).The most relevant resources in this collection are highlighted in bold:
- Website Boosting transparency of forest data
- Website CBIT Global Coordination Platform
- Website FAO and the Enhanced Transparency Framework
Various resources that explore the relationship between climate change and food safety.The most relevant resources in this collection are highlighted in bold:
- PDF Climate change and food security: risks and responses
- Website Climate change is making our food less safe
- PDF Climate change: Unpacking the burden on food safety
Bringing together the world’s best agricultural greenhouse gas emissions research and mitigation technologies and practices.
Ecosystem-based adaptation is a nature-based solution for building the resilience of the food and agriculture sector to climate change. The materials presented in this section include studies, guidelines and policies for evaluating and valuing the benefits, costs and impacts of ecosystem-based adaptation measures.The most relevant resources in this collection are highlighted in bold:
- PDF Ecosystem-based adaptation in the agriculture sector: A nature-based solution for building the resilience of the food and agriculture sector to ...
- PDF Ecosystem restoration for people, nature and climate
- PDF Examen scientifique des effets des changements climatiques sur les organismes nuisibles aux végétaux. Un défi mondial à relever afin de prévenir ...