This collection provides all resources related to Koronivia Joint Work on Agriculture topic 2(e) – improved livestock management systems, including agropastoral production systems and others.The most relevant resources in this collection are highlighted in bold:
- PDF Boosting Koronivia in the livestock sector
- PDF Current and future livestock systems in Asia and the Pacific
- PDF Enhancing climate action in the livestock sector
- PDF FAO submission on topics Koronivia Joint Work on Agriculture (KJWA) 2(e) and 2(f)
- PDF In brief: Five practical actions towards resilient, low-carbon livestock systems
- PDF Koronivia Joint Work on Agriculture Analysis of submissions on topics 2(e) and 2(f)
- Video Livestock and the Koronivia Joint Work on Agriculture
- PDF Topic 2(e): Improved livestock management systems, including agropastoral production systems and others
This collection contains the regional syntheses of the climate change mitigation and adaptation commitments in the agriculture and land use sectors set forth in nationally determined contributions (NDCs).The most relevant resources in this collection are highlighted in bold:
- PDF Executive summary: Regional analysis of the nationally determined contributions of the countries in Eastern Africa: gaps and opportunities in the ...
- PDF Synthesis: Regional analysis of the Nationally Determined Contributions of the countries in Southern Europe, Eastern Europe and Central Asia: gaps ...
- PDF Synthesis: Regional analysis of the Nationally Determined Contributions of the countries in the Caribbean − Gaps and opportunities in the ...
Resources to assist investment project formulation practitioners in incorporating climate change considerations into agricultural investment projects and programmes.The most relevant resources in this collection are highlighted in bold:
- PDF Climate Finance Toolkit for Europe and Central Asia
- PDF Climate finance in the agriculture and land use sector - global and regional trends between 2000 and 2018
- PDF Climate finance in the agriculture and land use sector between 2000-2019 - Special update
- PDF Climate resilient practices: Typology and guiding material for climate risk screening
- PDF Climate-related finance in the agriculture and land use sector between 2000 and 2020
- PDF Incorporating climate change considerations into agricultural investment programmes. A guidance document.
- PDF Info Note 3. The State of Food and Agriculture 2016. Climate change, agriculture and food security the way forward: policies and financing for ...
- PDF Making climate-sensitive investments in agriculture
This resource collection contains methodologies and guidelines related to policymaking for tackling climate change in the forestry sector.The most relevant resources in this collection are highlighted in bold:
This collection provides a basic understanding on how climate change impacts food security and highlights the need to create robust food systems in order to overcome future challenges.The most relevant resources in this collection are highlighted in bold:
- PDF Actions to transform food systems under climate change
- Website Beyond urban: city-region food systems for resilient and sustainable development
- PDF Climate change and food systems: Global assessments and implications for food security and trade
- PDF Climate change impacts and adaptation options in the agrifood system
- PDF Climate change impacts on crops in Sri Lanka
- PDF Climate change, biodiversity and nutrition nexus
- Website Cultivating Inner Capacities for Regenerative Food Systems
- PDF Developing capacities to enhance sustainable agrifood systems and combating climate change
- PDF Enhancing Sustainability and Resilience to Effects of Climate Change in City Region Food Systems
- PDF How to feed the world in times of pandemics and climate change? Opportunities for innovation in livestock systems
- PDF Indigenous Peoples’ food systems. Insights on sustainability and resilience from the front line of climate change
- PDF Integrating agro-ecological approaches to increase resilience to climate change and improve sustainable food system in West Africa and the Sahel
- Website Making better policies for food systems
- PDF Managing climate change risks in food systems
- PDF Managing risks to build climate-smart and resilient agrifood value chains
- PDF Online exchange forum. Building climate-resilient food systems based on the ten agroecology elements
- Website Repurposing Agricultural Policies and Support : Options to Transform Agriculture and Food Systems to Better Serve the Health of People, Economies, ...
- PDF Science, practice, and policy expert dialogue on food systems and resilience: Key priorities for aligning global ecosystem restoration, ...
- PDF Small-scale producers in sustainable agrifood systems transformation
- PDF The State of Food and Agriculture 2016: Climate change, agriculture and food security
- PDF Water-Energy-Food-Ecosystems (WEFE) Nexus to increase food systems' resilience to climate change and conflict's cascading effects in the ...
Various resources that explore the relationship between climate change and food safety.The most relevant resources in this collection are highlighted in bold:
- Website Climate change is making our food less safe
- Video Climate change is threatening the safety of our food
- PDF Climate change: Unpacking the burden on food safety
- Website Food safety – climate change and the role of WHO
- Website Food safety – climate change and the role of WHO (summary)
- Website Foresight
- Website How Is Climate Change Affecting the Safety of Our Food?
- PDF How a single aspect of climate change can make food less safe
- PDF Thinking about the future of food safety
A collection of materials on climate change and biodiversity.The most relevant resources in this collection are highlighted in bold:
This collection provides a general overview of FAO's work on climate change at the global, regional and national level.The most relevant resources in this collection are highlighted in bold:
- PDF Action Plan for the implementation of the FAO Strategy on Climate Change 2022-2031
- PDF Adaptation in the agriculture sectors: leveraging co-benefits for mitigation and sustainable development
- Website Addressing agricultural sector open burning: Results and lessons learned from the climate and clean air coalition no-burn alternative ...
- PDF Climate change and the global dairy cattle sector
- PDF FAO Strategy on Climate Change 2022-2031 - COUNCIL Hundred and Seventieth Session 13-17 June 2022
- PDF FAO Strategy on Climate Change 2022–2031
- PDF FAO in Latin America and the Caribbean 2019
- PDF FAO in the Philippines: Delivering for impact
- PDF FAO’s work on Climate Change. Fisheries, Aquaculture and Climate Change: The role of fisheries and aquaculture in the implementation of the Paris ...
- PDF FAO’s work on climate change: Fisheries & aquaculture 2019
- PDF FAO’s work on climate change: United Nations Climate Change Conference 2019
- PDF Greenhouse Gas Emissions
- PDF Office of Climate Change, Biodiversity and Environment
- PDF Tackling climate change through rural women’s empowerment
- PDF The state of agricultural commodity markets: Agricultural trade, climate change and food security
- PDF The work of FAO to enhance national capacities to report on climate change , agriculture, forestry and other land use
This collection aims to document and capture lessons learned from country experiences implementing their nationally determined contributions.The most relevant resources in this collection are highlighted in bold:
- PDF Asistencia técnica para la preparación de las NDC e instrumentos de reporte conexos en los compromisos del Ecuador con la Convención Marco de ...
- Website Assessment of Jamaica’s Climate Change Mitigation Potential and Implications for its Updated NDC : Sectoral Review
- PDF Consultation on national climate actions in livestock systems to support the Nationally Determined Contributions in Rwanda
- PDF Enhancing Countries’ Nationally Determined Contributions for Emissions Reduction and Climate Change Adaptation
- PDF Supporting AUC and Countries in the Formulation and Tracking the Progress of NDC Implementation Plans in Africa
- PDF Tackling climate change while achieving sustainable development goals: arganiculture in Morocco
A comprehensive view of the world’s forests and the ways in which forest resources are changing. This clear global picture supports the development of sound policies, practices and investments affecting forests and forestry.The most relevant resources in this collection are highlighted in bold:
- PDF Climate change mitigation and harvested wood products: Lessons learned from three case studies in Asia and the Pacific
- Website Global Forest Resources Assessment
- PDF Global Forest Resources Assessment 2020