E-learning courses, webinars, and reports to build capacity in climate change adaptation.The most relevant resources in this collection are highlighted in bold:
- PDF Adapting to climate variability and change
- Website Agroforestry and conservation agriculture webinar series
- PDF Bringing climate change adaptation into farmer field schools
- PDF Report of the Regional Training Workshop on Climate Change Adaptation Planning
- Website Scaling up of adaptation in the agricultural sectors (SAAS) webinar series
- PDF Soluciones agroambientales para la agenda de desarrollo en países del Sistema de la Integración Centroamericana (SICA). Experiencias de los países ...
- PDF State of the global climate 2020
- PDF The 5Q approach
- PDF The State of Food and Agriculture (SOFA) 2016 : Climate change, agriculture and food security
- PDF Youth in motion for climate action! A compilation of youth initiatives in agriculture to address the impacts of climate change
A wide variety of learning materials for technical audiences including concepts, webinars and techniques for climate change adaptation in the agriculture sector and ultimately on food security.The most relevant resources in this collection are highlighted in bold:
- Website Climate risk adaptation by smallholder farmers: The roles of trees and agroforestry
- Website Community-Based Climate Climate Solutions for Sustainable Development
- PDF Compendium of community and indigenous strategies for climate change adaptation
- Website Gender and Climate Change and Community-Based Adaptation
- PDF Indigenous peoples, Afro-descendants and climate change in Latin America – Ten scalable experiences of intercultural collaboration
- PDF Mountain Farming Is Family Farming
- PDF Mountain farming systems – seeds for the future
- Website Participatory rural appraisal (PRA) tool box
- PDF Report of the vulnerability and capacity assessments in coastal and fishing communities in Saint Kitts and Nevis
- PDF Report of vulnerability and capacity assessments in coastal and fishing communities in Grenada
- PDF Small farms, big impacts: Mainstreaming climate change for resilience and food security
- PDF The adaptation advantage: The economic benefits of preparing small-scale farmers for climate change
- PDF Toolkit for the application of Green Negotiated Territorial Development (GreeNTD)
The collection presents a series of publications dealing with key topics for agricultural development and climate change, which can be used to reflect on priority actions to be implemented for the agricultural sector and the environment.The most relevant resources in this collection are highlighted in bold:
- PDF Climate change impacts on twenty major crop pests in Central Asia, the Caucasus and Southeastern Europe
- PDF Integrating climate change adaptation and mitigation into the watershed management approach in Eastern Africa: Discussion paper and good practices ...
- Website Options for water storage and rainwater harvesting to improve health and resilience against climate change in Africa
Achieving sustainable agrifood systems and improved nutrition is a strategic topic for many development countries. This collection focuses on aspects related to climate change.The most relevant resources in this collection are highlighted in bold:
- PDF Loss and damage and agrifood systems
- PDF Agrifood solutions to climate change
- PDF Catalysing climate solutions
- PDF Climate change impacts and adaptation options in the agrifood system
- PDF Climate change, biodiversity and nutrition nexus: Evidence and emerging policy and programming opportunities
- PDF Developing capacities to enhance sustainable agrifood systems and combating climate change
- PDF Green jobs in agrifood systems
- PDF Managing risks to build climate-smart and resilient agrifood value chains
- PDF Small-scale producers in sustainable agrifood systems transformation
This collection contains the regional syntheses of the climate change mitigation and adaptation commitments in the agriculture and land use sectors set forth in nationally determined contributions (NDCs).The most relevant resources in this collection are highlighted in bold:
- PDF Executive summary: Regional analysis of the nationally determined contributions of the countries in Eastern Africa: gaps and opportunities in the ...
- PDF Synthesis: Regional analysis of the Nationally Determined Contributions of the countries in Southern Europe, Eastern Europe and Central Asia: gaps ...
- PDF Synthesis: Regional analysis of the Nationally Determined Contributions of the countries in the Caribbean − Gaps and opportunities in the ...
Ecosystem-based adaptation is a nature-based solution for building the resilience of the food and agriculture sector to climate change. The materials presented in this section include studies, guidelines and policies for evaluating and valuing the benefits, costs and impacts of ecosystem-based adaptation measures.The most relevant resources in this collection are highlighted in bold:
- Website Building Climate Resilience through Ecosystem-based Adaptation Planning
- PDF Ecosystem restoration for people, nature and climate
- Website Ecosystem-based Adaptation: Working with nature to adapt to a changing climate
- PDF Ecosystem-based adaptation in the agriculture sector: A nature-based solution for building the resilience of the food and agriculture sector to ...
- PDF Forest-based adaptation: transformational adaptation through forests and trees
- Website Guidelines for Integrating Ecosystem-based Adaptation into National Adaptation Plans: Supplement to the UNFCCC NAP Technical Guidelines
- PDF Revisión científica del impacto del cambio climático en las plagas de las plantas
- PDF Scientific review of the impact of climate change on plant pests: A global challenge to prevent and mitigate plant-pest risks in agriculture, ...