Resources to assist investment project formulation practitioners in incorporating climate change considerations into agricultural investment projects and programmes.The most relevant resources in this collection are highlighted in bold:
- PDF Climate Finance Toolkit for Europe and Central Asia
- PDF Climate finance in the agriculture and land use sector - global and regional trends between 2000 and 2018
- PDF Climate finance in the agriculture and land use sector between 2000-2019 - Special update
- PDF Climate resilient practices: Typology and guiding material for climate risk screening
- PDF Incorporating climate change considerations into agricultural investment programmes. A guidance document.
- PDF Info Note 3. The State of Food and Agriculture 2016. Climate change, agriculture and food security the way forward: policies and financing for ...
- PDF Making climate-sensitive investments in agriculture
This collection includes all materials of the Massive Open Online Course aimed to equip participants with an understanding of the interlinkages between climate change, agriculture, food security and the role of National Adaptation Plans (NAPs).The most relevant resources in this collection are highlighted in bold:
- PDF Module 1: Introduction to climate change adaptation, agriculture and food security
- PDF Module 2: International frameworks and national adaptation planning
- PDF Module 3: Identifying and assessing climate change impacts and risks