A range of materials to enhance gender equality in the context of adaptation to climate change impacts on agriculture and related national adaptation plans.The most relevant resources in this collection are highlighted in bold:
- Video Addressing gender and climate change adaptation in Viet Nam’s agriculture sectors
- PDF Best practices and available tools for the use of indigenous and traditional knowledge and practices for adaptation, and application of ...
- Website Gender adaptation and disaster risk reduction – Policy brief
- Website Gender and adaptation planning in the agricultural sectors: The case of Uganda
- PDF Gender and climate change research in agriculture and food security for rural development
- PDF Gender mainstreaming and climate resilience in Zambia's cashew sector: Insights for adaptation planners
- PDF Making the case for gender-responsive adaptation planning in Uruguay: The importance of sex-disaggregated data
- PDF Promoting gender-responsive adaptation in the agriculture sectors: Entry points within national adaptation plans
This collection provides FAO summaries of workshop discussions undertaken by Parties and observers under the United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change (UNFCCC) Koronivia Joint Work on Agriculture (KJWA) roadmap.The most relevant resources in this collection are highlighted in bold:
- PDF Topic 2(a): Modalities for implementation of the outcomes of the five in-session workshops on issues related to agriculture and other future ...
- PDF Topic 2(b): Methods and approaches for assessing adaptation, adaptation co-benefits and resilience
- PDF Topic 2(c): Improved soil carbon, soil health and soil fertility under grassland and cropland as well as integrated systems, including water ...
- PDF Topic 2(d): Improved nutrient use and manure management towards sustainable and resilient agricultural systems
- PDF Topic 2(e): Improved livestock management systems, including agropastoral production systems and others
- PDF Topic 2(f): Socio-economic and food security dimensions of climate change in the agricultural sector