Learning materials explaining the relationship of tenure rights and natural disasters and describing solutions that can support a disaster management process through improved prevention, preparedness, and emergency response.The most relevant resources in this collection are highlighted in bold:
A wide variety of studies, tools and case studies to explain and facilitate the integration of agriculture in National Adaptation PlansThe most relevant resources in this collection are highlighted in bold:
- PDF Addressing agriculture, forestry and fisheries in national adaptation plans (supplementary guidelines)
- PDF Addressing sustainable crop production priorities in National Adaptation Plans
- PDF Assessing agroforestry practices and soil and water conservation for climate change adaptation in Kenya: A cost-benefit analysis
- PDF Integrating agriculture in National Adaptation Plans: Safeguarding livelihoods and promoting resilience through NAPs
- Website Integrating climate change adaptation into national agricultural strategy for smallholder agriculture. The case of Tadla-Azilal region, Morocco
- PDF Promoting synergies in addressing biodiversity and climate change adaptation issues: linking National Adaptation Plans and national biodiversity ...
- PDF Review of key national and regional policies and incentives to support adaptation and adaptive capacity in the agricultural sector
- PDF Tool for integrating ecosystems into climate change adaptation planning: Linking biodiversity and ecosystems into the National Adaptation Planning ...
A wide variety of learning materials for technical audiences on how to mitigate the impacts of climate change in the fishery and aquaculture sector.The most relevant resources in this collection are highlighted in bold:
- PDF Building adaptive capacity to climate change: Policies to sustain livelihoods and fisheries
- PDF Climate change adaptation for the Eastern Caribbean fisheries project “CC4FISH” launching workshop
- PDF Climate change implications for fisheries and aquaculture
- PDF FAO's work on climate change – Fisheries and aquaculture 2020
- PDF Future climate change and regional fisheries: A collaborative analysis
- PDF Impacts of climate change on fisheries and aquaculture: Synthesis of current knowledge, adaptation and mitigation options
- PDF Planning for aquaculture diversification: The importance of climate change and other drivers
- PDF Sustainable development for resilient blue growth of fisheries and aquaculture
- PDF The State of World Fisheries and Aquaculture 2016. Contributing to food security and nutrition for all
- PDF The fisheries and aquaculture sector in national adaptation programmes of action: Importance, vulnerabilities and priorities
- PDF Virtual workshop report: Climate change adaptation in fisheries and aquaculture, 23—24 June 2020: FAO-Turkey Partnership Programme on Food and ...