Tools, studies and methodologies for assessing climate change vulnerability which can help climate change specialists incorporate adaptation planning into different sectors. They also allow farmers and pastoralists to self-assess and express their climate change-related concerns and interests.The most relevant resources in this collection are highlighted in bold:
- PDF Atlas of agricultural livelihoods and climate risk of the Lao People's Democratic Republic 2019–2020
- PDF CLIMAFRICA: Climate change predictions in sub-Saharan Africa: Impacts and adaptations
- Website Compendium on methods and tools to evaluate impacts of and vulnerability and adaptation to climate change
- PDF Delivery of climate services to last mile users: challenges and opportunities for scaling
- PDF Migration, agriculture and climate change: Reducing vulnerabilities and enhancing resilience
- PDF Regional workshop on assessing climate change vulnerability in fisheries and aquaculture
- PDF Report of the vulnerability and capacity assessments in coastal and fishing communities in Saint Kitts and Nevis
- PDF Report of vulnerability and capacity assessments in coastal and fishing communities in Grenada
- PDF Self-evaluation and Holistic Assessment of Climate Resilience of Farmers and Pastoralists (SHARP)
- Website Self-evaluation and Holistic Assessment of climate Resilience of farmers and Pastoralists (SHARP)
- PDF Strengthening Agro-climatic Monitoring and Information Systems (SAMIS) to improve adaptation to climate change and food security in the Lao ...
- PDF Terminal evaluation of the project "Mainstreaming ecosystem-based approaches to climate-resilient rural livelihoods in vulnerable rural areas ...
- PDF Toolkit for Increasing Climate Change Resilience
- PDF Vulnerability assessment methodologies: An annotated bibliography for climate change and the fisheries and aquaculture sector
- PDF Vulnerability sourcebook: Risk supplement
A wide variety of guidelines and learning modules providing information on how to formulate and implement National Adaptation Plans and to integrate them with current policy frameworks.The most relevant resources in this collection are highlighted in bold:
- PDF Addressing fisheries and aquaculture in National Adaptation Plans. (Supplement to the UNFCCC NAP Technical Guidelines).
- PDF Addressing forestry and agroforestry in National Adaptation Plans (supplementary guidelines)
- Website CDKN planning for NDC implementation: Adaptation module
- PDF Initial guidelines for the formulation of national adaptation plans by least developed countries
- PDF National Adaptation Plan process: Water supplement to the technical guidelines
- PDF National Adaptation Plans (NAPs): Technical guidelines for the NAP process
- Website National Adaptation Plans: Supplementary materials and technical guidelines
- PDF Recommendations for aligning National Adaptation Plan (NAP) processes with development and budget planning. Supplementary material to the NAP ...
- Website Stocktaking for National Adaptation Planning (SNAP): Assessing capacity for implementing NDCs
A range of training materials for expanding knowledge and technical capacity on National Adaptation Plans.The most relevant resources in this collection are highlighted in bold: