E-learning courses and webinars to better understand the importance of forest-related topics under the Enhanced Transparency Framework (ETF)The most relevant resources in this collection are highlighted in bold:
- PDF Boosting transparency of forest data for climate action
- Video Establishing and implementing a sustainable National Forest Monitoring System (NFMS): effects on the forest sector of a country
- Website Forests and transparency under the Paris Agreement
A wide variety of materials helping in understanding the Enhanced Transparency Framework requirements under the Paris Agreement.The most relevant resources in this collection are highlighted in bold:
- PDF Addendum to the Technical handbook for developing country Parties on preparing for implementation of the enhanced transparency framework under the ...
- PDF Can developing countries meet the reporting requirements under the Paris Agreement?: insights from biennial update report (BUR) analysis
- Video ETF and MPGs
- PDF Empowering youth to achieve the goals of the Paris Agreement
- PDF Flexibility and capacity building towards enhanced transparency under the Paris Agreement
- PDF Handbook on institutional arrangements to support MRV/transparency of climate action and support
- PDF Implementing the Paris Agreement: LDC gaps and needs in greenhouse gas inventory reporting
- PDF Meeting the enhanced transparency framework: what next for the LDCs?
- PDF Next steps under the Paris Agreement and the Katowice Climate Package
- PDF Preparing for implementation of the enhanced transparency framework under the Paris Agreement
- PDF Understanding the Transparency Guidance