A wide variety of guidelines and learning modules providing information on how to formulate and implement National Adaptation Plans and to integrate them with current policy frameworks.The most relevant resources in this collection are highlighted in bold:
- PDF Addressing fisheries and aquaculture in National Adaptation Plans. (Supplement to the UNFCCC NAP Technical Guidelines).
- PDF Addressing forestry and agroforestry in National Adaptation Plans (supplementary guidelines)
- Website CDKN planning for NDC implementation: Adaptation module
- PDF Initial guidelines for the formulation of national adaptation plans by least developed countries
- PDF National Adaptation Plan process: Water supplement to the technical guidelines
- PDF National Adaptation Plans (NAPs): Technical guidelines for the NAP process
- Website National Adaptation Plans: Supplementary materials and technical guidelines
- PDF Recommendations for aligning National Adaptation Plan (NAP) processes with development and budget planning. Supplementary material to the NAP ...
- Website Stocktaking for National Adaptation Planning (SNAP): Assessing capacity for implementing NDCs
This collection provides information on how genetic resources will have a strategic role in adapting to climate change impacts.The most relevant resources in this collection are highlighted in bold:
A wide variety of databases and platforms with adaptation activities, projects and plans.The most relevant resources in this collection are highlighted in bold:
- Website Adaptation databases
- Website Knowledge tank for agriculture sectors’ adaptation to climate change
- Website National Adaptation Plans (NAPs) from developing countries
A range of materials to enhance gender equality in the context of adaptation to climate change impacts on agriculture and related national adaptation plans.The most relevant resources in this collection are highlighted in bold:
- Video Addressing gender and climate change adaptation in Viet Nam’s agriculture sectors
- PDF Best practices and available tools for the use of indigenous and traditional knowledge and practices for adaptation, and application of ...
- Website Gender adaptation and disaster risk reduction – Policy brief
- Website Gender and adaptation planning in the agricultural sectors: The case of Uganda
- PDF Gender and climate change research in agriculture and food security for rural development
- PDF Gender mainstreaming and climate resilience in Zambia's cashew sector: Insights for adaptation planners
- PDF Making the case for gender-responsive adaptation planning in Uruguay: The importance of sex-disaggregated data
- PDF Promoting gender-responsive adaptation in the agriculture sectors: Entry points within national adaptation plans
Resources to help in the analysis of economic and financial aspects regarding investments to address climate change adaptation.The most relevant resources in this collection are highlighted in bold:
- PDF A review of domestic data sources for climate finance flows in recipient countries
- Website Adaptation Gap Report 2020
- PDF Economics of adaptation toolkit
- PDF Financing National Adaptation Plan processes: Contributing to the achievement of nationally determined contribution adaptation goals
- PDF Global outlook on climate services in agriculture
- PDF Guidebook for direct access entities engaging in the Green Climate Fund accreditation process
- PDF Investing in natural capital for a sustainable future in the greater Mekong subregion
- PDF Public expenditure analysis for climate change adaptation and mitigation in the agricultural sector – A case study of Uganda
- PDF The economic advantage: Assessing the value of climate change actions in agriculture
- PDF Toolkit for value chain analysis and market development integrating climate resilience and gender responsiveness
A range of studies and analyses presenting work and strategies for disaster risk management for the agriculture sector and food and nutrition security.The most relevant resources in this collection are highlighted in bold:
- PDF Characterization of agricultural drought-prone areas on a global scale
- PDF Comprehensive analysis of disaster risk reduction and management system for agriculture in Bosnia and Herzegovina
- PDF Comprehensive analysis of the disaster risk reduction and management system for agriculture in Albania
- PDF Comprehensive analysis of the disaster risk reduction and management system for agriculture in Montenegro
- PDF Comprehensive analysis of the disaster risk reduction and management system for agriculture in Serbia
- PDF Comprehensive analysis of the disaster risk reduction and management system for the agriculture sector – North Macedonia
- Website Controlling floods and droughts through underground storage: from concept to pilot implementation in the Ganges River Basin.
- PDF Disaster Risk Reduction and agriculture sector interrelated planning processes: Lessons learnt
- PDF Disaster risk reduction and climate change adaptation in the Pacific. An institutional and policy analysis
- PDF Disaster risk reduction: Strengthening livelihood resilience
- PDF Metodología para el monitoreo y evaluación de buenas prácticas en agricultura para la adaptación al cambio climático y la gestión integral del ...
- PDF Plan of Action for Disaster Risk Reduction in Agriculture 2014–2018, Cambodia
- PDF Regional strategy for disaster risk management in the agriculture sector and food and nutrition security in Latin America and the Caribbean (2018 ...
- PDF Supporting water and soil rehabilitation for improved climate resilience in the Islamic Republic of Iran. To enhance the resilience of rural ...
A range of training materials for expanding knowledge and technical capacity on National Adaptation Plans.The most relevant resources in this collection are highlighted in bold: