A range of studies and analyses presenting work and strategies for disaster risk management for the agriculture sector and food and nutrition security.The most relevant resources in this collection are highlighted in bold:
- PDF Characterization of agricultural drought-prone areas on a global scale
- PDF Comprehensive analysis of disaster risk reduction and management system for agriculture in Bosnia and Herzegovina
- PDF Comprehensive analysis of the disaster risk reduction and management system for agriculture in Albania
- PDF Comprehensive analysis of the disaster risk reduction and management system for agriculture in Montenegro
- PDF Comprehensive analysis of the disaster risk reduction and management system for agriculture in Serbia
- PDF Comprehensive analysis of the disaster risk reduction and management system for the agriculture sector – North Macedonia
- Website Controlling floods and droughts through underground storage: from concept to pilot implementation in the Ganges River Basin.
- PDF Disaster Risk Reduction and agriculture sector interrelated planning processes: Lessons learnt
- PDF Disaster risk reduction and climate change adaptation in the Pacific. An institutional and policy analysis
- PDF Disaster risk reduction: Strengthening livelihood resilience
- PDF Metodología para el monitoreo y evaluación de buenas prácticas en agricultura para la adaptación al cambio climático y la gestión integral del ...
- PDF Plan of Action for Disaster Risk Reduction in Agriculture 2014–2018, Cambodia
- PDF Regional strategy for disaster risk management in the agriculture sector and food and nutrition security in Latin America and the Caribbean (2018 ...
- PDF Supporting water and soil rehabilitation for improved climate resilience in the Islamic Republic of Iran. To enhance the resilience of rural ...
This collection contains valuable resources to support climate change policymaking in the food security, agriculture and gender sectors.The most relevant resources in this collection are highlighted in bold:
- PDF Cost-benefit analysis for climate change adaptation policies and investments in the agriculture sectors
- PDF Guía de análisis costo-beneficio Aplicación para medidas de adaptación al cambio climático en el sector agropecuario en Uruguay
- PDF Institutional capacity assessment approach for national adaptation planning in the agriculture sectors
A range of materials to enhance gender equality in the context of adaptation to climate change impacts on agriculture and related national adaptation plans.The most relevant resources in this collection are highlighted in bold:
- Video Addressing gender and climate change adaptation in Viet Nam’s agriculture sectors
- PDF Best practices and available tools for the use of indigenous and traditional knowledge and practices for adaptation, and application of ...
- Website Gender adaptation and disaster risk reduction – Policy brief
- PDF Gender and Inclusion Toolbox: Participatory Research in Climate
- Website Gender and adaptation planning in the agricultural sectors: The case of Uganda
- PDF Gender mainstreaming and climate resilience in Zambia's cashew sector: Insights for adaptation planners
- PDF Gender and climate change research in agriculture and food security for rural development
- PDF Making the case for gender-responsive adaptation planning in Uruguay: The importance of sex-disaggregated data
- PDF Promoting gender-responsive adaptation in the agriculture sectors: Entry points within national adaptation plans
This collection provides all resources related to Koronivia Joint Work on Agriculture topic 2(b) – methods and approaches for assessing adaptation, adaptation co-benefits and resilience.The most relevant resources in this collection are highlighted in bold:
This collection provides FAO summaries of workshop discussions undertaken by Parties and observers under the United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change (UNFCCC) Koronivia Joint Work on Agriculture (KJWA) roadmap.The most relevant resources in this collection are highlighted in bold:
- PDF Topic 2(a): Modalities for implementation of the outcomes of the five in-session workshops on issues related to agriculture and other future ...
- PDF Topic 2(b): Methods and approaches for assessing adaptation, adaptation co-benefits and resilience
- PDF Topic 2(c): Improved soil carbon, soil health and soil fertility under grassland and cropland as well as integrated systems, including water ...
- PDF Topic 2(d): Improved nutrient use and manure management towards sustainable and resilient agricultural systems
- PDF Topic 2(e): Improved livestock management systems, including agropastoral production systems and others
- PDF Topic 2(f): Socio-economic and food security dimensions of climate change in the agricultural sector
This collection provides a selection of policy briefs related to the Koronivia Joint Work on Agriculture developed by the African Group of Negotiators Expert Support (AGNES).The most relevant resources in this collection are highlighted in bold:
- PDF Building climate resilence in the agriculture sector of Kenya
- PDF Closing the Gender Gap in African Agriculture in the Face of Climate Change
- PDF Desertification and Climate Change in Africa
- PDF Enhancing Food Security in a Changing Climate in Africa
- PDF Improved Nutrient use and Manure Management in Africa
- PDF Land Degradation and Climate Change in Africa
- PDF Policy options for building resilience of crop production under climate change
- PDF Sustainable Land and Water Management under a changing climate to ensure Food Security in Africa
- PDF Trends and the Future of Livestock Production Systems under a changing Climate in Africa
A collection of up-to-date articles, videos, case studies, and other relevant materials in one place, supporting stakeholders through knowledge exchange and transfer.The most relevant resources in this collection are highlighted in bold:
- PDF Agroecology knowledge hub
- Website Agroecology: a holistic path towards sustainable food systems
- PDF The potential of agroecology to build climate-resilient livelihoods and food systems