A wide variety of learning materials, guidelines, methodologies and studies on gender in the context of climate change adaptation.The most relevant resources in this collection are highlighted in bold:
- PDF Building Capacities to Develop Gender-Sensitive Climate Change Adaptation Proposals for Funding Consideration in Caribbean Small Island Developing ...
- PDF Climate resilience and disaster risk analysis for gender-sensitive value chains
- PDF Farmers in a changing climate Does gender matter?
- Video Flexible Multi-Partner Mechanism
- PDF Gender in adaptation planning for the agriculture sectors: Guide for trainers
- PDF Gender, agrifood value chains and climate-resilient agriculture in Small Island Developing States
- Video International Women Day 2022: Agri-food-systems facing climate change in the MENA region
- PDF Leaving no one behind. The African regional outlook on gender and agrifood systems
- PDF Tackling climate change through rural women’s empowerment
- PDF Training guide: Gender in adaptation planning for the agriculture sectors
A wide variety of learning materials for technical audiences including concepts, policies, practices, and techniques for climate change adaptation in the agriculture sector.The most relevant resources in this collection are highlighted in bold:
- Website Adaptation Learning Program for Africa
- PDF Advancing on monitoring and evaluation for adaptation in the agriculture sectors
- Website African Handbook of Climate Change Adaptation