Studies, implementation analyses and considerations for integrating the gender component in climate smart agriculture.The most relevant resources in this collection are highlighted in bold:
- PDF A gender-responsive approach to climate-smart agriculture: Evidence and guidance for practitioners
- Website Gender dynamics in the adoption of climate adaptation practices: A case study in the Cauca Department of Colombia
- PDF Gender in climate-smart agriculture. Module 18 for the gender in agriculture sourcebook
- PDF Gender integration into climate-smart agriculture: Tools for data collection and analysis for policy and research
- PDF Good practices for integrating gender equality and women’s empowerment in climate-smart agriculture programmes
- PDF How to integrate gender issues in climate-smart agriculture projects: Training module
- Website Understanding gender dimensions of agriculture and climate change in smallholder farming communities
A wide variety of studies, tools and case studies to explain and facilitate the integration of agriculture in National Adaptation PlansThe most relevant resources in this collection are highlighted in bold:
- PDF Addressing agriculture, forestry and fisheries in national adaptation plans (supplementary guidelines)
- PDF Addressing sustainable crop production priorities in National Adaptation Plans
- PDF Assessing agroforestry practices and soil and water conservation for climate change adaptation in Kenya: A cost-benefit analysis
- PDF Integrating agriculture in National Adaptation Plans: Safeguarding livelihoods and promoting resilience through NAPs
- Website Integrating climate change adaptation into national agricultural strategy for smallholder agriculture. The case of Tadla-Azilal region, Morocco
- PDF Promoting synergies in addressing biodiversity and climate change adaptation issues: linking National Adaptation Plans and national biodiversity ...
- PDF Review of key national and regional policies and incentives to support adaptation and adaptive capacity in the agricultural sector
- PDF Tool for integrating ecosystems into climate change adaptation planning: Linking biodiversity and ecosystems into the National Adaptation Planning ...
A range of studies and analyses presenting work and strategies for disaster risk management for the agriculture sector and food and nutrition security.The most relevant resources in this collection are highlighted in bold:
- PDF Characterization of agricultural drought-prone areas on a global scale
- PDF Comprehensive analysis of disaster risk reduction and management system for agriculture in Bosnia and Herzegovina
- PDF Comprehensive analysis of the disaster risk reduction and management system for agriculture in Albania
- PDF Comprehensive analysis of the disaster risk reduction and management system for agriculture in Montenegro
- PDF Comprehensive analysis of the disaster risk reduction and management system for agriculture in Serbia
- PDF Comprehensive analysis of the disaster risk reduction and management system for the agriculture sector – North Macedonia
- Website Controlling floods and droughts through underground storage: from concept to pilot implementation in the Ganges River Basin.
- PDF Disaster Risk Reduction and agriculture sector interrelated planning processes: Lessons learnt
- PDF Disaster risk reduction and climate change adaptation in the Pacific. An institutional and policy analysis
- PDF Disaster risk reduction: Strengthening livelihood resilience
- PDF Regional strategy for disaster risk management in the agriculture sector and food and nutrition security in Latin America and the Caribbean (2018 ...
- PDF Metodología para el monitoreo y evaluación de buenas prácticas en agricultura para la adaptación al cambio climático y la gestión integral del ...
- PDF Plan of Action for Disaster Risk Reduction in Agriculture 2014–2018, Cambodia
- PDF Supporting water and soil rehabilitation for improved climate resilience in the Islamic Republic of Iran. To enhance the resilience of rural ...
Studies and learning materials to address climate change mitigation looking at energy solutions in agriculture.The most relevant resources in this collection are highlighted in bold:
- PDF Energy in and from agriculture in the African Nationally Determined Contributions (NDC). A review
- PDF Energy, agriculture and climate change: Towards energy-smart agriculture
- PDF Global observatory on non-state climate action (2020). Global synthesis report on climate action by sector
- PDF Renewable energy for agri-food systems: Towards the Sustainable Development Goals and the Paris Agreement
- PDF Renewable energy for agrifood chains – Investing in solar energy in Rwanda
- PDF Solar-powered irrigation systems: A clean-energy, low-emission option for irrigation development and modernization
- PDF Walking the nexus talk: Assessing the water–energy–food nexus in the context of the sustainable energy for all initiative
A wide variety of learning materials for technical audiences including concepts, webinars and techniques for climate change adaptation in the agriculture sector and ultimately on food security.The most relevant resources in this collection are highlighted in bold:
- Website Climate risk adaptation by smallholder farmers: The roles of trees and agroforestry
- PDF Indigenous peoples, Afro-descendants and climate change in Latin America – Ten scalable experiences of intercultural collaboration
- Website Participatory rural appraisal (PRA) tool box