Ecosystem-based adaptation is a nature-based solution for building the resilience of the food and agriculture sector to climate change. The materials presented in this section include studies, guidelines and policies for evaluating and valuing the benefits, costs and impacts of ecosystem-based adaptation measures.The most relevant resources in this collection are highlighted in bold:
- Website Building Climate Resilience through Ecosystem-based Adaptation Planning
- PDF Ecosystem restoration for people, nature and climate
- PDF Ecosystem-based adaptation in the agriculture sector: A nature-based solution for building the resilience of the food and agriculture sector to ...
- Website Guidelines for Integrating Ecosystem-based Adaptation into National Adaptation Plans: Supplement to the UNFCCC NAP Technical Guidelines
- PDF Revisión científica del impacto del cambio climático en las plagas de las plantas
- PDF Scientific review of the impact of climate change on plant pests: A global challenge to prevent and mitigate plant-pest risks in agriculture, ...
This collection contains valuable resources to support climate change policymaking in the food security, agriculture and gender sectors.The most relevant resources in this collection are highlighted in bold:
- PDF Cost-benefit analysis for climate change adaptation policies and investments in the agriculture sectors
- PDF Guía de análisis costo-beneficio Aplicación para medidas de adaptación al cambio climático en el sector agropecuario en Uruguay
- PDF Institutional capacity assessment approach for national adaptation planning in the agriculture sectors