This collection provides useful resources about the Koronivia Joint Work on Agriculture process under the United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change (UNFCCC) and why it is important to FAO.The most relevant resources in this collection are highlighted in bold:
- PDF A preliminary review of agriculture-related activities in the Green Climate Fund portfolio
- PDF Agreed conclusions on the six topics of the Koronivia Joint Work on Agriculture roadmap
- PDF FAO and the Koronivia Joint Work on Agriculture
- Video FAO and the Koronivia Joint Work on Agriculture
- Video How is agriculture different from other sectors when it comes to climate change?
- Video Implementing the Koronivia Joint Work on Agriculture
- Video Koronivia Joint Work on Agriculture explained
- Video Koronivia Joint Work on Agriculture: views from agriculture experts
- Video Koronivia and the IPCC Special Report on Climate Change and Land
- Video New Zealand and the Koronivia Joint Work on Agriculture
- PDF State of the Koronivia Joint Work on Agriculture
- Video The Koronivia Joint Work on Agriculture process explained
- PDF Understanding the future of Koronivia Joint Work on Agriculture
- Video What is the Koronivia Joint Work on Agriculture?
- Video What’s next for the Koronivia Joint work on Agriculture? (Part 1)
- Video What’s next for the Koronivia Joint work on Agriculture? (Part 2)
- Video Why are the Koronivia Dialogues organized by FAO important?
- Video Why is the Koronivia Joint Work on Agriculture important?
- Video Why the Koronivia Joint Work on Agriculture matters
- Video ¿Qué trabajo está realizando América Latina en el marco de la Labor conjunta de Koronivia?
Methodologies and guidelines for technical audiences to assess, integrate and conduct climate change activities in the fishery and aquaculture sector.The most relevant resources in this collection are highlighted in bold:
These resources provide a basic understanding of vulnerability as well as frameworks for assessing climate change vulnerability in different sectors.The most relevant resources in this collection are highlighted in bold:
- PDF A framework for climate change vulnerability assessments
- PDF Assessing climate change vulnerability in fisheries and aquaculture
- PDF The assessment of climate change-related vulnerability in the agricultural sector: Reviewing conceptual frameworks
A wide variety of materials helping in understanding the Enhanced Transparency Framework requirements under the Paris Agreement.The most relevant resources in this collection are highlighted in bold:
- PDF Addendum to the Technical handbook for developing country Parties on preparing for implementation of the enhanced transparency framework under the ...
- PDF Can developing countries meet the reporting requirements under the Paris Agreement?: insights from biennial update report (BUR) analysis
- Video ETF and MPGs
- PDF Empowering youth to achieve the goals of the Paris Agreement
- PDF Flexibility and capacity building towards enhanced transparency under the Paris Agreement
- PDF Handbook on institutional arrangements to support MRV/transparency of climate action and support
- PDF Implementing the Paris Agreement: LDC gaps and needs in greenhouse gas inventory reporting
- PDF Meeting the enhanced transparency framework: what next for the LDCs?
- PDF Preparing for implementation of the enhanced transparency framework under the Paris Agreement
- PDF Next steps under the Paris Agreement and the Katowice Climate Package
- PDF Understanding the Transparency Guidance
This collection provides a basic understanding on how climate change impacts food security and highlights the need to create robust food systems in order to overcome future challenges.The most relevant resources in this collection are highlighted in bold:
- PDF Actions to transform food systems under climate change
- Website Beyond urban: city-region food systems for resilient and sustainable development
- PDF Climate change and food systems: Global assessments and implications for food security and trade
- PDF How to feed the world in times of pandemics and climate change? Opportunities for innovation in livestock systems
- PDF Indigenous Peoples’ food systems. Insights on sustainability and resilience from the front line of climate change
- Website Making better policies for food systems
- PDF Managing climate change risks in food systems
- PDF Online exchange forum. Building climate-resilient food systems based on the ten agroecology elements
- PDF The State of Food and Agriculture 2016: Climate change, agriculture and food security
A wide variety of learning materials, and studies for technical audiences including concepts, practices, and techniques for food security, food systems and agricultural production in the context of climate change.The most relevant resources in this collection are highlighted in bold:
A series of webinars for technical audiences and an online network to enhance country capacity in the Modalities, Procedures and Guidelines (MPGs) of the Enhanced Transparency Framework with a focus on the agriculture and land use sectors.The most relevant resources in this collection are highlighted in bold:
- Website Addressing transparency in agriculture and land use sectors
- Website Are you ready to make your GHG inventory transparent? An overview of section II of the modalities, procedures and guidelines
- Website FAO transparency in agriculture and land use sectors network
- Website Quality Assurance (QA) of the National GHG Inventory Management System and National GHG Inventories
- Website Reporting on adaptation in the agriculture and land use sectors under the Paris Agreement: Loss and damage assessment
- Website The role of institutional arrangements in the Enhanced Transparency Framework
This collection provides information on how genetic resources will have a strategic role in adapting to climate change impacts.The most relevant resources in this collection are highlighted in bold:
A wide variety of materials on concepts, guidelines, policies, practices and approaches related to climate-smart agriculture.The most relevant resources in this collection are highlighted in bold:
- PDF Climate-smart agriculture in action: from concepts to investments
- PDF Climate-smart agriculture: Building resilience to climate change
- Website Climate-smart landscapes: opportunities and challenges for integrating adaptation and mitigation in tropical agriculture
- PDF Collaboration on climate-smart agriculture: Agriculture and climate change challenges and opportunities at the global and local level
- Website Economics and Policy Innovations for Climate-Smart Agriculture (EPIC) working papers
- Website Economics and policy innovations for Climate-Smart Agriculture programme (EPIC) policy briefs
- PDF Enabling advisory services for climate-smart agriculture (CSA): Key elements to foster farmers' adoption of CSA practices
- Website Global Alliance on Climate-Smart Agriculture
- PDF Improving climate risk transfer and management for climate-smart agriculture: A review of existing examples of successful index-based insurance ...
- Website Introduction to climate-smart agriculture
- PDF Law and governance in support of climate-smart agriculture and international climate change goals
- PDF Managing climate risk using climate-smart agriculture
- Video Scaling up Investments for Climate Smart Agriculture projects in food systems
- Website The North America Climate Smart Agriculture Alliance
A range of materials on different components of the environment in changing ecosystems.The most relevant resources in this collection are highlighted in bold:
- Website CCAFS – CGIAR Research Program on Climate Change, Agriculture and Food Security
- Website Farming first
- Website Food security and nutrition network
- PDF Forests, rangelands and climate change in southern Africa
- PDF Hand in hand with nature – Nature-based Solutions for transformative agriculture: A revision of Nature-based Solutions for the Europe and Central ...
- PDF Integrating climate change adaptation and mitigation into the watershed management approach in Eastern Africa: Discussion paper and good practices ...
- PDF Nature-based solutions for agricultural water management and food security
- PDF Wildlife in a changing climate