Studies, implementation analyses and considerations for integrating the gender component in climate smart agriculture.The most relevant resources in this collection are highlighted in bold:
- PDF A gender-responsive approach to climate-smart agriculture: Evidence and guidance for practitioners
- PDF Advancing Rural Women’s Economic Empowerment through Climate-resilient Agriculture: Experiences and Ways Forward from the Joint Programme on Rural ...
- PDF Gender and youth responsiveness considerations for targeting, testing and scaling suitable CSA practices and technologies-Learnings from the ...
- Video Gender dimensions of adopting climate-smart aquaculture
- Website Gender dynamics in the adoption of climate adaptation practices: A case study in the Cauca Department of Colombia
- PDF Gender in climate-smart agriculture. Module 18 for the gender in agriculture sourcebook
- PDF Gender integration into climate-smart agriculture: Tools for data collection and analysis for policy and research
- PDF Good practices for integrating gender equality and women’s empowerment in climate-smart agriculture programmes
- PDF How to integrate gender issues in climate-smart agriculture projects: Training module
- PDF Lessons Learned on Participatory Action Research to Adoption of Climate Smart Agricultural Options with an Emphasis on Gender and Social Inclusion
- PDF Making agricultural and climate risk insurance gender inclusive: How to improve access to insurance for rural women
- Website Understanding gender dimensions of agriculture and climate change in smallholder farming communities
Methodologies and guidelines for technical audiences to assess, integrate and conduct climate change activities in the fishery and aquaculture sector.The most relevant resources in this collection are highlighted in bold: